Thread: Play Stupid Games - Wait For It!

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Play Stupid Games - Wait For It!

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I ain't worried about the rope breaking, it's a big old rope.......
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

You know, it's just a whole lot easier to shoot the nasty vermin first. Dumbasses.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

seriously...who the hell would try to get in the cage like that?

Yeah, I'm not afraid of a hog, but there ain't no way I'm getting in a small cage with one. Dumbernhell.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

WTF.DUMBASSES shoot the fucker

Fuck em. Anyone that tries to relocate hogs is the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    Yeah, I'm not afraid of a hog, but there ain't no way I'm getting in a small cage with one. Dumbernhell.
    Back around 2001-2002 when Jozie was a puppy, I went hunting with a buddy down in Cottageville. He had a brother that was big in the hog dogs. Well for whatever reason Jozie absolutely freaking hated hogs. She was baying them like a dang champ. They had a little piglet that they had clipped the tusks off of that they were letting Jozie play with in the catch pen. I was standing outside the pen with a drink in my hand and they came over there picking on me about not getting in the pen with my dog. One of the old fellas picked the pig up behind his shoulders and brought him over to the side of the pen to taunt me with it. He went to drop the pig on the ground and in one swift motion that little piglet turned around and bit his fucking thumb off at the nail bed. It was hanging on my little piece of meat. To add insult to injury he got a blood infection from the nasty thing and ended up in the hospital for a couple of weeks.

So scared, no but I'm not dancing with one.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

What the fuck did these fools think was going to happen?
    \"Free your mind, your ass will follow\"

If you are dumb enough to crawl in a pig trap and I'm holding the door just know it is getting dropped the second you get through it.