• I had a FB account and deleted it

34 16.75%
  • I use Facebook

93 45.81%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook

Default Facebook

What's your status?

I have one, dont post much of anything, will comment on things from time to time.

I have one, I post shit from time to time, and it can be quite entertaining.

I have an account, but rarely look at it. Probably haven't posted anything on it in a couple of years.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

You should put this survey on Facebook Swinney Jr.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    You should put this survey on Facebook Swinney Jr.
    So you have an account?

Never had an actual Facebook account. This here and charlestonfishing.com are my Facebook.

fb was a hell of a place to find deals on guns a few years ago, i get on every couple of days to check msgs....
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    SCducks is not checkers, it's chess.

I've got one, but after reading the details about the stock market drop the other day due to how user info was used I'm seriously contemplating deleting.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Nope never fooled with any of that teenager crap. Never did any of those...FB, MySpace, Twitter, Instagram or Snapshit. If you can name one I never did it. Back when I got Win95 in the early 90's I did ICQ with a few local friends but I quickly bailed from that crap. That's the limits of my social media. I hate a cell phone with a passion. I liked the old days when my landline was at the house, if someone wanted me they had to wait till I got home. I miss the peace of being able to go out and not get bothered by the world's crap. I'll often intentionally leave this cell phone at home when I go places today, or just turn it off. A lot days I forget to turn the thing on in the morning and I don't think about it until I go to turn it off at night. Never miss it all day. I lived for 45 years without one of these pesky things, I could happily live the rest of my life without one. The only reason I have one is because my wife and kids insist.

I hated them from the start when I saw how they interrupted me shooting doves. Damn you Gene and Nutz! I was new to these things and they made me look like an idiot in Cromer's dove field. Thank goodness Cory (Dook) was there looking like a bigger idiot simply trying to shoot a dove.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

It's really no different than being on scducks or any other message board, in the general discussion subforums at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    Nope never fooled with any of that teenager crap. Never did any of those...FB, MySpace, Twitter, Instagram or Snapshit. If you can name one I never did it. Back when I got Win95 in the early 90's I did ICQ with a few local friends but I quickly bailed from that crap. That's the limits of my social media. I hate a cell phone with a passion. I liked the old days when my landline was at the house, if someone wanted me they had to wait till I got home. I miss the peace of being able to go out and not get bothered by the world's crap. I'll often intentionally leave this cell phone at home when I go places today, or just turn it off. A lot days I forget to turn the thing on in the morning and I don't think about it until I go to turn it off at night. Never miss it all day. I lived for 45 years without one of these pesky things, I could happily live the rest of my life without one. The only reason I have one is because my wife and kids insist.

I hated them from the start when I saw how they interrupted me shooting doves. Damn you Gene and Nutz! I was new to these things and they made me look like an idiot in Cromer's dove field. Thank goodness Cory (Dook) was there looking like a bigger idiot simply trying to shoot a dove.
    I enjoy piece as well, but how many nude pictures or videos did you receive from a girl on your landline? Cell phones are useful from a few things.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post

you live on the freaking computer. Ironic post is ironic.

It can keep you posted on friends and such.

It screwed up the duck run. Too many people relied on it for info. We tried to accommodate them but....

I use it now to follow some postings on gun rights posters.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti View Post
    It's really no different than being on scducks or any other message board, in the general discussion subforums at least.
    I can assure you that SCDUCKS is not compiling your data and selling your analytics to bidders worldwide...

Hell, they have tried to get me to sell our email list for years. I won't even do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    So you have an account?
    Yep, but my interests are hunting pages, woodworking pages and conservative blogs.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Yes but only to keep track of the many women I have conquered along my path.
    They need a way to see me everyday and they deserve that.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post
    you live on the freaking computer. Ironic post is ironic.
    You think that. I'm not on here as much as it looks like to you. It's a stereotype from here that you've come to believe. Once I log on in the morning I leave it logged on all day, so you'll see my name as being online, but I'm off doing other things. I might be out piddling in the yard shooting squirrels or gone fishing. It's just when I am here I usually post stuff, which is why I'm here.

And this is much different than FB, I never read y'alls BS about the way you like your coffee or how big a shit you took this morning. At least I don't read them since Turd F left. I only look at posts that I think will interest me. I'll agree this place has gotten like FB the way y'all can take a simple post about 'fertilizing you lawn' or some other minor shit and go on for 5 pages. Those kind never interest me in the first place. Damn grass grows everywhere with no effort, if you are too stupid to grow grass you have more problems that you realize. Trust me, if you can't grow grass don't try to be a farmer.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I only use FB to ogle over chicks in bikinis and to pick political candidates. That's about all it's good for.

Bo, you have 70K posts...

You're a regular homesteader..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213