Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tillerson fired

Chooo chooo.

Tillerson believes in man made climate change. You cannot believe in man made climate change and not blame America for it.

Pompeo will be a good Secretary of State and a real life homeland chick is now running the CIA.

Meanwhile Hillary is falling down flights of stairs and talking about flyover country and it’s deplorables.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by led0321; 03-13-2018 at 07:06 PM.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Rat View Post
    Getting fired over social media is low brow and unprofessional, I don't care who you are.
    The guy that put that out worked for Tillerson. He got fired today for that lie. Actually for what Tillerson was doing he should have gone to prison or the firing squad. You people still listen to the lying fake news. And you are ready to jump every time they put out some bullshit, you can't wait. It's kind of arrogant calling a president low brow and a douche when you have no patience or worry about find out the truth. How many of you are businessmen billionaires or presidents? Trump is a businessman, he fires fuck-ups because they hurt the company (country). We aren't used to seeing that in government, most times if they screw up they get shifted to another department. Trump ain't a politician that's why he's successful as a president. It could have been Hillary.

Tillerson Fired Over Rogue Bid to Save Iran Nuke Deal

Cohn was fired first, Trump said why he was fired, it was because he was a globalists. Trump believes in America not some global bullshit that leads to loss of sovereignty. We were told when Cohn got fired the other day there was more coming. Then Tillerson got his traitor ass cut.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Was that Tillerson that was overseas last week and could not, for some strange reason , attend scheduled meetings. Think he had the flu, of the firing kind.

Quote Originally Posted by bucknfloat2 View Post
    Was that Tillerson that was overseas last week and could not, for some strange reason , attend scheduled meetings. Think he had the flu, of the firing kind.
    Yes. Fired in Friday and canceled trips on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    Pompeo will be a good Secretary of State and a real life homeland chick is now running the CIA.
    Pompeo will be a good fit with Trump

ALL ABOARD cause the TRAIN is LEAVING all the Haters. You in or out ECU2001? You kinda flip around on this issue.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    ALL ABOARD cause the TRAIN is LEAVING all the Haters. You in or out ECU2001? You kinda flip around on this issue.
    I haven't waffled, I consistently have said I voted for him and would vote for him again tomorrow. I also said he was a douche bag before he fired Tillerson. Hell, I said it 5 years ago. He has the right idea and vision and I think it was good for the country to not have a career politician elected and we needed a business minded person. He sounds like an immature idiot with the tweets and petty feuds he has with anyone that criticizes him though. I get it though , that is what makes him Trump. All aboard
    Last edited by ecu1984; 03-14-2018 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    It's kind of arrogant calling a president low brow and a douche when you have no patience or worry about find out the truth. How many of you are businessmen billionaires or presidents? Trump is a businessman, he fires fuck-ups because they hurt the company (country).
    What's arrogant is calling your ex employees fuck-ups without even realizing you are the fuck up that hired them.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

Quote Originally Posted by Stripa Swipa View Post
    What's arrogant is calling your ex employees fuck-ups without even realizing you are the fuck up that hired them.
    I don't know JT, I've hired a few fuck-ups myself. I've fired their asses also.

Quote Originally Posted by Stripa Swipa View Post
    What MB said, I've hired and fired my share. What he's doing is something that most in his position haven't had the balls to do, fire their asses when they don't get in line and do their damn jobs.

Swipa can't handle the greatness

With all due respect to you fellers, I doubt you've had the turn over he has and I won't hold you to the standard I'd hold the POTUS to for thinking through your hiring decisions. I also doubt you have the demand from an applicant pool to choose from nor the resources available to insure good hires. Finally, how arrogant do you have to be to even hold a job that you couldn't even get a security clearance for to apply for your own staff positions?
    Last edited by Stripa Swipa; 03-14-2018 at 10:25 AM.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

Sportin...I'm gonna acknowledge the greatness of Trump when he goes all in Jack Nicholson style with a rant of 'You can't handle the truth' when he finally comes clean on Stormy. That will be epic.

Rubberhead

stormy was between him and his wife. Literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    stormy was between him and his wife. Literally.
    Legend status.

stripa, et al
    i TOTALLY understand your position. You have every right to complain about certain decisions and events concerning president trump. However, I wonder if you have the capacity to look at every decision independently, or will you continue to hate everything Trump, regardless of the validity of the decision.

I watched that video the other day of the dude from wherever (hope that helps) as he spoke to the GA about gun issues. He got fired up...and I liked what he had to say. He mentioned that those on the other side of the aisle have to respect those on the opposite side before any "compromise" can be reached.

As a conservative, I dont recall this much criticism of Obama, and I think the other side of the aisle needs to calm the fuck down and shut the fuck up sometimes bc I think yall are batshit crazy, too. Its like Trump cant breathe without someone saying he is doing it wrong.

Let it be known I am not in favor of his personality as POTUS, but I cant certainly see how some of his choices are correct AND in the best interests of our country.

(edited to add: I have never heard of Tillerson before this thread.)
    Last edited by 2thDoc; 03-14-2018 at 10:44 AM.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

(edited to add: I have never heard of Tillerson before this thread.)[/QUOTE]

You some kinda ignoramus?
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    stripa, et al
    However, I wonder if you have the capacity to look at every decision independently, or will you continue to hate everything Trump, regardless of the validity of the decision.
    You'll continue to wonder without accurate information. Telling yourself I hate everything Trump is like telling yourself I think what Doctors make is at the heart of what is broken about our medical system. It's how you roll. I got it.

I think Tillerson and Mattis were two good decisions made by Trump. He's only managed to screw one of them up so far.
    Last edited by Stripa Swipa; 03-14-2018 at 10:56 AM.

Rubberhead

#firstworldproblems
    Private Land Rubberhead # 1

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    From Tillerson's statement and video:
    "Not only was Tillerson fired, but the State Department aide who made a statement about how Tillerson had no idea he was going to be fired was himself fired.
    An emotional Tillerson said at his press conference that he received a call from President Trump around noon (hours after the President’s tweet on the news) and added, “What is most important is to ensure an orderly and smooth transition during a time that the country continues to face significant policy and national security challenges.”
    Apparently there is even more to it than that but few are reporting on it. That is, supposedly Tillerson's staff has been told for the last month that he would be fired if he didn't stop trying to push the European's desire to 'modify, but maintain' the Iranian deal, which Trump told him was going to be cancelled without a major rewrite. Tillerson ignored the warnings and worked with the European's to push their version of it and Trump wouldn't have any of it.

But let's not let facts get in the way of acting like a bunch of frickin' Democrats or anything... damn.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'