Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boat registration bill

Every other state is easier than SC and every other state has better landings and access than SC.
    Last edited by Griffin; 03-08-2018 at 08:02 PM.
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Everybody state is easier than SC and every other state has better landings and access than SC.
    So to sum this up...... We suck am I correct?

Quote Originally Posted by santeeswamper View Post
    So to sum this up...... We suck am I correct?
    The we in SC doesn't suck. The complete lack of accountability for the failures of DNR is unacceptable and in short sucks
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

The we in SC doesn't suck. The complete lack of accountability for the failures of DNR is unacceptable and in short sucks
    Exactly!

There needs to be an amendment in there to pay the ladies at the window on Assembly more money, those chicks make life SOOOOOOOOOOO much easier

Every other state is easier than SC and every other state has better landings and access than SC.
    Must be a non upstate problem, we have great landings up here.

I had to pay back taxes on both boats I have ever purchased. 1 year on one, and about 10 on the other. The problem is the disconnect between county tax offices and dnr. Hell they issued me a couple of sets of renewal stickers before they said I owed taxes from long ago.

I love when they built the new dnr office in Florence for nobody there to be able to print a title.

This is the area of this site to offer constructive ideas to improve our sporting heritage. I am all ears.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Why even have boat taxes, they go to a public school system my family do not use. My parents, siblings, wife, etc. all attended private school. My kids will attend private school when the time comes. It's nice to pay a lot of money for things you have no intention of using, not just from boat taxes but all property taxes. Put my money towards something other than schools and other entities my family nor I use!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckin Bronco View Post
    Yep. I have a border collie mix that is smarter than most of the people on this site.
    The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Pretty sure everyone knows how you feel about heritage.