Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Something going on in Jew Land

Default Something going on in Jew Land

Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Jerusalem (AFP) - Israel issued stark warnings on Sunday over Iran's presence in neighbouring Syria after a confrontation threatened to open a new and unpredictable period in the country's seven-year civil war.

Israel carried out major air raids in Syria on Saturday, including against what it described as Iranian targets -- the first time it had publicly acknowledged doing so since the war began.

The raids came after an Israeli F16 fighter was shot down by Syrian air defences. The pilots survived, but it was Israel's first loss of a warplane in battle since 1982.

"We inflicted on Saturday a heavy blow to Iranian and Syrian forces," Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said at the start of Sunday's cabinet meeting.

"We made clear to everyone that our rules of engagement will not change in any way. We will continue to harm anyone who tries to harm us. This was our policy and this will remain our policy."

Other Israeli ministers spoke of refusing to accept Iran entrenching itself militarily in Syria, as Netanyahu has said repeatedly. Tehran denies it is doing so.

While several analysts said they did not expect a further escalation in the coming days, some spoke of the possibility of the Syrian war entering a new phase.

Syria has become more emboldened to try to stop Israeli strikes inside the country, while Israel wants to maintain its ability to operate there when it sees fit, said Ofer Zalzberg of the International Crisis Group think tank.

Israel has sought to stay out of direct involvement in the Syrian war, but it acknowledges carrying out dozens of air strikes there to stop what it describes as deliveries of advanced weapons to Lebanese Shiite group Hezbollah.

Israel fought a devastating war in 2006 with Hezbollah, which along with Iran and Russia backs the Syrian regime in the conflict.

"I think this incident is more likely to be contained because fundamentally it is a gradual attempt to renegotiate the so-called rules of the game," Zalzberg said, adding that Russia should mediate.

Witnesses said Israel had deployed a missile defence system in the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights near the demarcation line with Syria on Sunday morning.

- 'Playing with fire' -

Saturday's events began with Israel shooting down what it described as an Iranian drone that had entered Israeli airspace from Syria -- which Tehran has denied.

On Sunday, Israeli military spokesman Jonathan Conricus alleged the drone was a copy of a US model captured by Iran in 2011. He said the conclusion was made from an analysis of the drone's debris.

Israel responded on Saturday with a raid on what it said was the Iranian control systems in Syria that sent the drone.

During that raid, the Israeli F16 met heavy Syrian anti-aircraft fire and was hit, Israeli Air Force Brigadier General Amnon Ein Dar told army radio.

The pilots ejected and the plane crashed inside Israel. One crew member was severely wounded, but his condition was said to be improving on Sunday.

Israel then carried out what it called "large-scale" air strikes inside Syria, including against what it described as Iranian targets.

Conricus warned on Saturday that Syria and Iran were "playing with fire", but stressed that Israel was not seeking an escalation.

"This is the most blatant and severe Iranian violation of Israeli sovereignty" in recent years, Conricus said.

Iran dismissed Israeli "lies" and said Syria had the right to defend itself against Israeli attacks.

Iranian foreign ministry spokesman Bahram Ghasemi said "Iran does not have a military presence in Syria, and has only sent military advisers at the request of the Syrian government."

Russia stressed the need to "avoid any measure that could lead to a dangerous escalation".

United Nations Secretary General Antonio Guterres called for an immediate de-escalation.

Netanyahu spoke with both Russian President Vladimir Putin and US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson after Saturday's confrontation.

Washington backed Israel and blamed Iran for the escalation.

Tillerson on Sunday begins a Middle East tour that will take him to Jordan, Turkey, Lebanon, Egypt and Kuwait.

Netanyahu has met regularly with Putin in recent months in a bid to convince Russia to keep Iranian forces away from Israeli territory.

Russia and Israel have also established a hotline to avoid accidental clashes in Syria.

Israel is technically at war with Syria and occupies a swathe of the Golan Heights that it seized in the Six-Day War of 1967 and later annexed in a move never recognised by the international community.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

I read the title of this thread and, unfortunately, immediately knew who the author was.

Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    I read the title of this thread and, unfortunately, immediately knew who the author was.
    True story. There’s been a bunch of dumbfucks come and go around here, this idiot is definitely in the HOF.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Y'all are mean
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

The title alone should get him banned.

Clearly you haven't read many of my rants of you think in anyway shape or form I'm not totally for the children of Israel.

As far as I'm concerned there are no pre/post borders what ever they want let them have it!
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    True story. There’s been a bunch of dumbfucks come and go around here, this idiot is definitely in the HOF.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    But Benny is #1 in the HOF.
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

HOF?

Quote Originally Posted by SC REBEL View Post
    Democrat much?

So we should ban him for calling Jewish land Jew land?? Does it offend you if someone calls the US America land? Personally im ok with it. The Jews that I've interacted with have more national pride than most Americans do I'm pretty
    Sure they would be ok with it too
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Hall Of Fame maybe Steelin
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

I disagree 100%. We should be able to say whatever we want, whenever we want. However, it is good to know where people stand, and Frosty types like he's thinking out loud...

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    HOF?
    Quote Originally Posted by HARV View Post
    you got it, HARV
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by HARV View Post
    I was thinking Hasselhof but then I remembered he’s a kraut and wouldn’t be mixed up in these shenanigans.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I was thinking Hasselhof but then I remembered he’s a kraut and wouldn’t be mixed up in these shenanigans.
    I see what you did there, Mark.

My point is, no one even knows what this post is about, because the title made us concentrate on the sizzle and not the steak. Too many people fail to understand that basic point, which is EXACTLY how the Libs, BLM, and all the other "victims" gain footing when they really have no leg to stand on in the first place...

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    I see what you did there, Mark.

My point is, no one even knows what this post is about, because the title made us concentrate on the sizzle and not the steak. Too many people fail to understand that basic point, which is EXACTLY how the Libs, BLM, and all the other "victims" gain footing when they really have no leg to stand on in the first place...
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Democrat much?
    Why DEMONcrats even on this wedsite? those faggots hate hunting and everything like that and Fishing!