Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: My hog bass of 2017 (3 10+)

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    Bass fishing has never been hard to be successful, pond or lake.
    Throw in these modern electronics with side scan, chirp, etc, it is literally shooting fish in a barrel.
    Most any decent bottom machine has damn near any lake’s map preloaded with almost every ledge, drop off, and rock escarpment marked.
    Not shocking that you know everything about bass fishing. But honestly if it's so easy why not to cash in on the millions of dollars out there like KVD has done? I mean it's easy with all these electronics and stuff
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    So KVD, Skeet, Mike I., and all the other professionals are marketing geniuses for makin' it look so hard when it's really not? That's what you're saying?
    I said no such thing. Never called you a professional.

I simply stated that finding bass and catching them isn’t an incredible feat worthy of praise.
    It’s literally “so easy a kid can do it.”
    That’s why a lot of 10-12yr old boys spend their summers doing it everyday.
    Take this kayak kid for example.... he’s catching em frequently enough that he thinks he’s the best in the world.

So, take the relative ease of bass fishing with just a rod and tackle box.....

Then throw in a sonar machine that nearly eliminates any chance of a fish hiding from you under water.

Are you trying to say it’s hard?
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    You claiming a hand to hand kill now? Knife kill? or ol boy had a knife and got the failure to stop treatment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ala K Bar? THAT would be some epic shit

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Ala K Bar? THAT would be some epic shit
    I tried to stab one person in my life and all I ended up with was some stitches and a life long hatred for midgets
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Not shocking that you know everything about bass fishing. But honestly if it's so easy why not to cash in on the millions of dollars out there like KVD has done? I mean it's easy with all these electronics and stuff
    Because I’d have to wear those god awful shirts, and even a 10lb largemouth can’t hold a candle to 4lb rockfish tug.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Yes, sir. My point exactly.

KVD and them are apparently trying to keep the truth from us to avoid competition.

Because I’d have to wear those god awful shirts, and even a 10lb largemouth can’t hold a candle to 4lb rockfish tug.
    Because you don't have a clue what you're talking about is the real reason. Just like kayak you catch a few bass during the ideal time of year and you're the expert.

Come to think of it you and him ain't much different. Both of you have done everything better than everyone else

How bout these muthafuggas caught an hour ago right here in Columbia
    Saluda Trout.JPG

What’s your biggest bass to date griffin?

I tried to stab one person in my life and all I ended up with was some stitches and a life long hatred for midgets
    Even without knowing the back story, this may be the funniest thing ever posted on this site.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    How bout these muthafuggas caught an hour ago right here in Columbia
    Saluda Trout.JPG
    That muskie must weigh at least 12 lbs. Nice catch!
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    That muskie must weigh at least 12 lbs. Nice catch!
    Held very close to the lens. Caught a mess of them

Allah Akbar..... Ala K Bar.....

Led will get it

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Held very close to the lens. Caught a mess of them
    Beautiful fish.

What’s your biggest bass to date griffin?
    10 6 but it was a pond bass doesn't really count. I have no doubt that you and most of the board have caught bigger. This in no way changes the fact that you're completely ignorant about bass fishing on a year round and across the country basis even though I am sure you will tell everyone about how you did it ten years before they did

This thread is the bass fishing equivalent of the deer in a tarp thread.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

How are you so sure that I know nothing about bass fishing?

We don’t know each other. We know some of the same people, none of which have ever bass fished with me.

Is it possible, that I grew up within a bike’s ride to Lake Marion, having to pass 5 well known big fish ponds along the way?
    Is it possible that during the 90s when I was growing up, Santee Cooper (lake Marion in particular) was one of the top bass lakes in the southeast?

There’s just so many questions to be answered.

How are you so sure that I know nothing about bass fishing?

We don’t know each other. We know some of the same people, none of which have ever bass fished with me.

Is it possible, that I grew up within a bike’s ride to Lake Marion, having to pass 5 well known big fish ponds along the way?
    Is it possible that during the 90s when I was growing up, Santee Cooper (lake Marion in particular) was one of the top bass lakes in the southeast?

There’s just so many questions to be answered.
    Let me guess. This was about 10 years ago right?

This thread needs some turkey poets taking about grandpas 28 gauge and the faggotry will be full circle.

The K bar has claimed a few since 2001.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn right.