Thread: lounger lock-on stands

These stands look pretty comfortable, anybody got one like this? opinions?

web page

web page

I bought one 3 years ago. Sleeps very well. I don't bowhunt out of it just rifle. Comfortable stand.

CWPINST is offline 168 grains of assistance from a distance

Depends on whether you want to bowhunt or rifle hunt. Bowhunting is a very close range sport, as such any climber is usually not your best choice. I have bowhunted sucessfully out of them, but they are not as suited to the task as a loc-on type stand. For rifle hunting a lounge stand like a Tree Lounge is extremely comfortable, but somewhat limited in range of motion.
    If it ain\'t accurate at long distance, then the fact that it is flat shooting is meaningless.

CWP - This stand is a loc-on. It has a sling or lounge seat on it. Very comfortable. Only drawback for bowhunting is that your ass will sit a little lower than your knees which could affect your standing ability, especially if you are a big guy.

We have 3 of them. They are very comfortable, but are not bow friendly, and a bitch to put up. They make too much noise to bow hunt out of them and it is difficult to position yourself for a bow shot. For gun hunting I would recommend them.

TJManifold Coots

very comfortable, pain to put up and tricky to climb into.