Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bentley's nightmares.....

Default Bentley's nightmares.....

"I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Might be Tua's nightmares too.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Spurrier uses to heavily encourage a 1st round pick to leave, wonder if Dabo does the same ?
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

I love that every aspect/news factor regarding Clemson ... immediately makes you come on a message board to talk about SC.....very odd

It's because we have to keep ecu up to date and we have a sports forum
    Last edited by coot nasty; 01-14-2018 at 08:48 AM.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

I hope it works out for them.

Quote Originally Posted by coot nasty View Post
    It's because we have to keep ecu up to date and we have a sports forum
    Naw Man, he trolls Clemson football day and night and knows more than Dabo. Just ask him. Ha
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dawhoo View Post
    Spurrier uses to heavily encourage a 1st round pick to leave, wonder if Dabo does the same ?
    Dabo has said since the beginning of you are a sure fire first round pick you need to go (see Sammy Watkins, Deshaun watson, Mike Williams). Otherwise, stay and get your degree and improve your draft stock. This is a unique situation as these guys are potential first round picks but got second round grades from some scouts due to 2018 draft needs. I think this crowd loves playing with each other and the Sugar Bowl loss coupled with the uncertainty created a situation for them to come back. Wilkins may still leave. He is certainly an incredible talent.

Quote Originally Posted by jwterry3 View Post
    I love that every aspect/news factor regarding Clemson ... immediately makes you come on a message board to talk about SC.....very odd
    The thread title clearly opens it up to SC discussion. If I started a thread that had Dabo in it you would be one of the first to spout off some shit.

Do any of those guys hold the sack record in Willy B?
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawhoo View Post
    Dabo does too, however none of these guys(Ferrell, Bryant and Joseph) received a first round grade from the Underclassman Advisory Committee. McShay and the other knuckleheads may have them in the first round and second round but that doesn't mean anything.

Trust me, the only people disappointed that Dabo talked them into staying is their parent$, $iblings and future entourage.
    Syracuse's two stars pushed these cats all over the field and then there was that Alabama thingy.
    Wilkins is a different story. He is a stud 1st rounder and will be missed if he leaves. You can believe Dabozo is in his ear right now.
    Carry on

Just curious. How does it make you feel that you're team has been prison raped by a team that lost to Syracuse,Pittsburgh, and Alabama the last two years?
    Oh, Ferril and Bryant will see lil Jake again next year.
    #neverneverneveragain

#wilkinswillfingeritout

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    #wilkinswillfingeritout

#wilkinswillfingeritout

#thatstinks
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Might be Tua's nightmares too.

They only play Tua when they need to.
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 01-14-2018 at 07:00 PM.

They only play Tua when they need to.
    New OC might have something to say about that. Daboll decided to leave for Buffalo
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    New OC might have something to say about that. Daboll decided to leave for Buffalo
    Damn all that talent and Saban can not keep an OC for long at all ??

Someone school me is this reloading or rebuilding?
    Last edited by Griffin; 01-14-2018 at 07:42 PM.
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Someone school me is this reloading or rebuilding?
    It’s the excuse us UGA fans will use if we lose against a JR college in NewYork, after we brag about all the 5stars we got on the bench the previous games.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk