Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Haiti is a Shithole

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Haiti is a Shithole

The president calls Haiti a Shithole and the world has a meltdown.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-...a-el-salvador/

So I did a Google search to see how things are going in this Caribbean paradise. According to this report in 2017 it seems like Haiti is a great place if your hobbies are homicide and robbery.

https://www.osac.gov/pages/ContentRe...aspx?cid=21726

When did we become so offended by the truth?

Haiti is 110% a shithole. If the shoe fits you wear it
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

X2

Chooochoooo wooooo shitholes!

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Chooochoooo wooooo shitholes!
    Hahahaha

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

I don't disagree with him. I also wouldn't say it if I was the president in the manner he said it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by smitch320 View Post
    I don't disagree with him. I also wouldn't say it if I was the president in the manner he said it.
    While I agree that I wouldn't either...Trump is Trump and gonna be Trump and say Trump things because he is Trump. Becoming president has not and will not change this. That's why I think the shock every time is so stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by PharmHunter View Post
    While I agree that I wouldn't either...Trump is Trump and gonna be Trump and say Trump things because he is Trump. Becoming president has not and will not change this. That's why I think the shock every time is so stupid.
    I agree 100%. It didn't surprise me one bit. I don't see why people lose their minds over this stuff. Nothing new haha
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

We shouldn't let people with zero education into this country just because their current country is pure shit.

For me it is this simple...."does it help my kids"? If the answer is no than piss off.

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    We shouldn't let people with zero education into this country just because their current country is pure shit.

For me it is this simple...."does it help my kids"? If the answer is no than piss off.
    Solid. Let in a bunch of people who will end up citizens and forever vote democrat. Great plan for your kids future.
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

sometimes you just can't help it. the truth won -vs- being PC

Great point. Robert E. Lee was a horrible leader because he said some stuff about the union that wasn't very PC. And my god the stuff Patton said about the Germans was just horrible. Thank god neither of those men went on to become president with their horribly offensive language and lack of leadership.

Christ how far we have fallen as a nation

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Great point. Robert E. Lee was a horrible leader because he said some stuff about the union that wasn't very PC. And my god the stuff Patton said about the Germans was just horrible. Thank god neither of those men went on to become president with their horribly offensive language and lack of leadership.

Christ how far we have fallen as a nation
    I guess since I'm a millennial I am fucked but I just don't see it as a respectful thing to do. I don't disagree with him, those countries are shitholes, for sure.

The hipocracy is really unbelievable. Liberals can call him all sorts of vulgar names and that's cool but when the Trump calls the country of Haiti a Shithole he's an ignorant racist.

This is the level of insanity we live in today. Everyone is offended about something. We are a country of pansies.

Oh and Haiti has the highest rate of aids cases in the Caribbean. An estimated 150,000 resident are infected with the aids virus. How about Liberals start sponsoring them to come stay in their homes.

Haiti is a huge money maker. Ask Hillary.

Believing Haiti is a shithole is one thing, the acting president directly stating it is not appropriate , his complete lack of respect for decency is getting old fast.

How can you convince the public at large that your immigration is nondiscriminatory when you say something like this.

For those who enjoy his truthfulness. You fail to forget he isn't just pissing liberals off, the shit he does is slowly eroding important alliances we have and making things much harder on our military, state department, business leaders, etc who are oversees.
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Dawhoo View Post
    Believing Haiti is a shithole is one thing, the acting president directly stating it is not appropriate , his complete lack of respect for decency is getting old fast.

How can you convince the public at large that your immigration is nondiscriminatory when you say something like this.

For those who enjoy his truthfulness. You fail to forget he isn't just pissing liberals off, the shit he does is slowly eroding important alliances we have and making things much harder on our military, state department, business leaders, etc who are oversees.
    I would argue that our alliances are much stronger now than the Obama administration. At least the ones that share our values. And a merit based immigration policy is better that the current chain/lottery system.

Keep in mind, these were closed door discussions he was having. It's not like he was talking to the prime minister of Russia saying he would have more flexibility after the election.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawhoo View Post

Yeah, now the Haitians will never come to our rescue! Damn, I wish we had a good progressive like George W Bush back at it.

"To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

Quote Originally Posted by MDman View Post
    The fact that CNN can act so appalled about calling a country a shithole and then turn around and call the president a shithole sums it up perfectly.