Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 363 days

Normally I'd jump in this discussion but sadly you non national championship contenders are below me. Fucking pheasants
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Your probably right. Back to back to back college football playoffs, 2 NCG appearances over 3 years, a NC in the last year and the second highest odds to win next year. But Vegas only wagers billions of dollars.... Pshhh, they must not have seen the Syracuse game, or even Pitt last year.
    Things are looking up for the Cocks though, on top of free appetizers at a chain restaurant you have the same odds as Wake to win it all.... well half as likely at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Normally I'd jump in this discussion but sadly you non national championship contenders are below me. Fucking pheasants
    My man.

Quote Originally Posted by ersepton View Post

Your probably right. Back to back to back college football playoffs, 2 NCG appearances over 3 years, a NC in the last year and the second highest odds to win next year. But Vegas only wagers billions of dollars.... Pshhh, they must not have seen the Syracuse game, or even Pitt last year.
    Things are looking up for the Cocks though, on top of free appetizers at a chain restaurant you have the same odds as Wake to win it all.... well half as likely at least.

Vegas is too emotional with their odds. They don’t know about Boom’s ability to find those diamonds in the rough.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by ersepton View Post

Your probably right. Back to back to back college football playoffs, 2 NCG appearances over 3 years, a NC in the last year and the second highest odds to win next year.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 01-08-2018 at 07:39 PM.

Well damn, they got Syracuse at 300 to 1.........smart play maybe
    Naw, I just saw the Michigan Wolverines in 4th spot......forget it

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Props.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Been saying that for a while

And crying after a win? I’ll never get it. Cry when your kids are born, and when they get married...stuff of that nature
    You’ll never find it whether you “get it” or not as a USClite fan, that’s for certain.
    But I’d agree, if those OSHA tickets didn’t make you cry, not much will. And even if it did, you could photoshop the tears away.

Quote Originally Posted by SCSwitchback View Post
    You’ll never find it whether you “get it” or not as a USClite fan, that’s for certain.
    But I’d agree, if those OSHA tickets didn’t make you cry, not much will. And even if it did, you could photoshop the tears away.
    Just quit... You tried, but now just quit.

Quote Originally Posted by SCSwitchback View Post

#tryingtoohard
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

3 days past the 363 day mark and still arguing. I need a drink and don’t even drink.

South Carolina's 200/1? I'll take it...

350.png

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Well damn, they got Syracuse at 300 to 1.........smart play maybe
    Naw, I just saw the Michigan Wolverines in 4th spot......forget it
    I’m with you, I missed the boat on Michigan. Matter of a fact, several on way high on that list: Texas, the U, Michigan St.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.