I may have posted this before. Did the obligatory search and found nothing.

Anybody here running this system? I spent a good bit of time on their site last night, talked to them at the SHOT Show last year, and it seems like a good option. But I have some questions...

Right now, I gather that it's a mesh network system that allows multiple trail cams to send their pics back to one central camera or storage location. Up to 16 cameras, and they can be "daisy chained" to extend the distance the furthest camera can be set (they can each work as a relay or repeater). Max distance between cameras is about 450-600 yards depending on terrain.

This is good, but what is better is that they are supposed to be able to allow the central location to be set up on a cell phone account so it sends thumbnails to you as they stream in. The obvious advantage is... one device, one cell phone charge, multiple cameras feeding it.

What I don't know is... have they activated that feature yet, and does it work on Verizon?

The club I joined this year is an ideal place to set this up, as I can put the home unit literally IN the sign out shed (with a solar panel to keep the batteries hot) and never have to leave scent or otherwise disturb the cam locations. Much of the land is flat, fields, and/or cutover, so this would optimize distance between cameras. Buy a couple of cameras and add on as I can afford to. But I don't want to bite off on it until or unless the cell connection is workable... a big drive for this is to avoid the gas costs and general time issues of driving over two hours round trip just to pull cards.