Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: #1

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    According to every clemson fan on this board before and after the game USC is garbage. Y'all are worse than librials

Beating Carolina was no big deal to clemson....until they actually played them and they were ranked. Now it's their 2nd best win to date
    Last edited by TheVisorGuy; 11-29-2017 at 05:46 PM.
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Who should be 1-4?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Answer my question instead of trying to deflect
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Beating Carolina was no big deal to clemson....until they actually played them and they were ranked. Now it's their 2nd best win to date
    Y'all were bragging about 8 wins, much improved and better than expected. Then Clemson beat them in a dominating fashion at home which impressed the committee.

Y'all were bragging about 8 wins, much improved and better than expected. Then Clemson beat them in a dominating fashion at home which impressed the committee.

You said they'd be lucky to win 4 games

When they won more than you expected you said they played nobody

When clemson beat them the tater faithful want to use that as a feather in their cap

Pure gold

The comment was made that they are "better of late" so yea it does matter. Still waiting
    Oh, and I think Griffin is "caught up" now
    Last edited by ecu1984; 11-29-2017 at 06:02 PM.

Answer my question instead of trying to deflect
    Clemson has 9 wins over teams in the FPI top 40. You can look where they are ranked . The committee looks at teams body of work. Clemson has the most impressive resume' in 12 games. If you think other teams have a better overall resume' tell us who and how you derived that conclusion instead of dwelling on a single factor.

Quote Originally Posted by hold'n187 View Post
    the title stated #1 you trashy classless gamecocks have no buisness even clicking on something that has #1 in front of it
    I clicked on it because I thought it was going to be about Syracuse. Everyone knows they are really the best team in the country
    Last edited by ecu1984; 11-29-2017 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    You said they'd be lucky to win 4 games

When they won more than you expected you said they played nobody

When clemson beat them the tater faithful want to use that as a feather in their cap

Pure gold
    Is not that Clemson won but how they won.

4 teams SC played fired their coaches. Losing to this SC team is unacceptable for most. Tennessee should have done the same last season. Nobody expected that at the start of the season.

I am thinking about going to the game in Charlotte on Saturday, does anyone know who has the best pricing on bottled water?
    Last edited by ecu1984; 11-29-2017 at 06:14 PM.

Clemson is a very good team and could win it all again. Top 40 teams? Are y'all referring to basketball or football?

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    I clicked on it because I thought it was going to be about Syracuse. Everyone knows they are really the best team in the country
    Remember when SC tripped up on a Kentucky or Vandy every season back before Dabo took over in state recruiting. Then it was any given Saturday in the SEC could anybody could beat anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    I am thinking about going to the game in Charlotte on Saturday, does anyone know who has the best pricing on bottled water?
    You would be arrested. The ACC is still sending names of NC State fans to the Raleigh police department. You can't act Columbia in the ACC.

You would be arrested. The ACC is still sending names of NC State fans to the Raleigh police department. You can't act Columbia in the ACC.

bunch a snitches, looks like I wont be going then
    Last edited by ecu1984; 11-29-2017 at 06:29 PM.

Wow, I just realized how much easier Mark Richt found it to "win" in the ACC

Still waiting clemings......

And since none of you can seem to keep up I'll ask again. What quality win does clemson have after the Syracuse loss
    Last edited by Griffin; 11-29-2017 at 06:31 PM.
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Still waiting clemings......

And since none of you can seem to keep up I'll ask again. What quality win does clemson have after the Syracuse loss
    All of them are quality, they’re wins. Clemson is #1 right now, may change Saturday. If not maybe your team gets a shot if Auburn doesn’t embarrass them again.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Is not that Clemson won but how they won.

4 teams SC played fired their coaches. Losing to this SC team is unacceptable for most. Tennessee should have done the same last season. Nobody expected that at the start of the season.

They won by scoring more points. Would it had matter if every one of their touchdowns came off of fumbles by Carolina in clemsons red zone? No. Clemson did what they were expected to do against a team like sc

And I'm still waiting on the name of a quality team that clemson has beaten since Syracuse.... I'm not holding my breath

Y'all haters are boring....

#1 bitches. Enjoying all of it. Sourass coots and dogs I swear.
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Quote Originally Posted by fro View Post
    Y'all haters are boring....

#1 bitches. Enjoying all of it. Sourass coots and dogs I swear.
    Yet no name given. Wonder why?