Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: #1

Clemson is much improve of late? Who have they beat that was even remotely decent since they lost to 3-3 Syracuse
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Clemson is much improve of late? Who have they beat that was even remotely decent since they lost to 3-3 Syracuse
    DUH! They played The Citadel right before SC. Get with the program Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    DUH! They played The Citadel right before SC. Get with the program Griffin
    Wait, I thought SC was 8-3 and 2nd in the SEC East. Doesn't that classify them as "remotely decent"?
    :FYT:

As much as I hate to say it, I don't think there's anyone out there that can beat them.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by ECUPirate View Post
    Wait, I thought SC was 8-3 and 2nd in the SEC East. Doesn't that classify them as "remotely decent"?
    According to every clemson fan on this board before and after the game USC is garbage. Y'all are worse than librials
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Most folks think MusCHAMP is ahead of schedule considering what he walked into.
    1st year - won 6 games , went to a bowl game
    2nd year - won 8 games, finished 2nd in SEC East, won 5 conference games and is going to a bowl game.

In 2010 Dabo won 6 games and lost in the Muffler Bowl
    Keep up, Griffin.

poor griffin. He just cant find much left to bitch about.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Keep up, Griffin.
    A delusional Carolina fan isn't exactly a creditable source on how good they are. I'm talking about clemson fans. At least try and keep up

Last edited by 2thDoc; 11-29-2017 at 03:28 PM.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

According to every clemson fan on this board before and after the game USC is garbage. Y'all are worse than librials
    No, we said they threw garbage. Keep up, Griffin.

Clemson has beaten 9 top 40 teams this year. No one else has beaten more than 5. Clemson has beaten 5 ranked teams at the time they played, 3 current ranked teams, and 4 of those ranked wins were on the road. It's really not even debatable. Clemson's offense is much better than it was at the beginning of the season, as are most teams at this point in the year I would assume. There is a lot being said about Auburn's offensive improvement from 9/9 till now, and that is true. But to suggest that Clemson has regressed is a flawed argument. The good news is it doesn't really matter, because both teams look poised to make the playoff if they get through this weekend.

So is clemson #1 and Dabo is #2

Top 40 teams. That's so cute. Again worse than librials. Still waiting on a clemson fan to tell me who they beat that was a good team AFTER they lost to a 3-3 team. Come on clemings what ya got?

Does not matter who they beat in the last couple weeks. The committee is high on Clemson obviously because of all those top 40 wins and beating Auburn. A delusional ranking of 23/24 or whatever SC was helpful too.

Auburn is the best team right now after taking down #1 twice in a few week stretch but the committee can't put them over a 1 loss Clemson that beat a 2 loss Auburn.
    Last edited by ProvidenceSwamper; 11-29-2017 at 03:52 PM.

The comment was made that they are "better of late" so yea it does matter. Still waiting

Auburn is world beating right now. Will be interesting to see what happens with Johnson out now. I am sure they can plug another guy in at RB and not skip too many beats.

the title stated #1 you trashy classless gamecocks have no buisness even clicking on something that has #1 in front of it

Top 40 teams. That's so cute. Again worse than librials. Still waiting on a clemson fan to tell me who they beat that was a good team AFTER they lost to a 3-3 team. Come on clemings what ya got?
    What is a "librial"? This is the second time you've used that term.

Clemson beat an 8-4 NC State team on the road and an 8-4 SC team on the road. Who's UGA beat that was a good team period?
    Last edited by ECUPirate; 11-29-2017 at 04:10 PM.

What is a "librial"? This is the second time you've used that term.

Clemson beat an 8-4 NC State team on the road and an 8-4 SC team on the road. Who's UGA beat that was a good team period?
    UGA hasn't beat anyone good I said before they played auburn that they were untested. And did you really just use untanked NCs state as good win? That's borderline hilarious

Who should be 1-4?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk