Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Deer Tags and killing

How do I post a quality buck pic in here for you trophy peeps?

Quote Originally Posted by ffr View Post
    Wheres the bear ??
    One was supposedly spotted on the other side of town a few years ago. About the only thing I don't have out there is pigs. At least not yet!
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    One was supposedly spotted on the other side of town a few years ago. About the only thing I don't have out there is pigs. At least not yet!
    You can keep both of those damn things when you get'em
    cut\'em

Reading this was fun. Club I am in 1200 acres 20 members and we limit of 3 deer. 1 Buck 2 does( 1 uh on) deer that can be counted towards your does. We have a size limit of at least outside the ears or 3 years old(try to be three years old haha). With that being said I have let a deer walk and then 10 minutes later hear a shoot and see the same deer in someones truck bed. I could careless what other people do for the tags and money they spend to take a deer. Only thing I would say as long as its legal and not unethical who gives a crap. Let the politicians be crooked politicians and make all the rules they want if you have a problem do something go to facepage and fuss like all the other liberals....
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post
    Reading this was fun. Club I am in 1200 acres 20 members and we limit of 3 deer. 1 Buck 2 does( 1 uh on) deer that can be counted towards your does. We have a size limit of at least outside the ears or 3 years old(try to be three years old haha). With that being said I have let a deer walk and then 10 minutes later hear a shoot and see the same deer in someones truck bed. I could careless what other people do for the tags and money they spend to take a deer. Only thing I would say as long as its legal and not unethical who gives a crap. Let the politicians be crooked politicians and make all the rules they want if you have a problem do something go to facepage and fuss like all the other liberals....
    60 deer from 1200 acres. Pretty positive the 1200 I am hunting with 2 others doesn't have 60 deer on it.

Quote Originally Posted by usrgce View Post
    60 deer from 1200 acres. Pretty positive the 1200 I am hunting with 2 others doesn't have 60 deer on it.
    Find somewhere else to hunt..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Since he is dead now I will post pic of him.
    I have been trying to kill this beast but he got hit by a car yesterday morn coming back onto our property.
    When I got this pic I was sick to my stomach.
    Now this is a quality buck gents
    25" spread

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Woulda beena goodern next year.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by porkchop 13 View Post
    Since he is dead now I will post pic of him.
    I have been trying to kill this beast but he got hit by a car yesterday morn coming back onto our property.
    When I got this pic I was sick to my stomach.
    Now this is a quality buck gents
    25" spread

Here is couple of him prior to him starting to chase does again in last couple weeks

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    Find somewhere else to hunt..
    Your club could stand for all 80 members to kill 2 does year after year?

30 per square mile . Coastal charleston county not holding that many around these parts.

How many acres do you think it takes to support 1 deer?
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Depends on the property. This isn't farmland that I am hunting and yes I know everywhere is different.couldnt imagine hunting 20 people on 1200 acres to begin with. Me and 2'others are too many somedays. Didn't mean to derail the thread.

Farmers make me lol.
    I know farmers, they shoot deer in June and July crying about their crops, then plant food plots in August and start hauling corn from their grain bins and pour it out everywhere, confuses the hell out of me, all that perfectly good crop that feeds the world and puts food on their table poured on the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out of 20, 4 just rabbit hunt, and only about 7 or 8 hunt normally. The rest just come once or twice a year to be honest. We have a lot of older people who just come out really to see what everyone else kills and hangs out. We have maybe three or four that are disabled and can only hunt from a four wheeler or a side by side.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Also doesn't mean that they have to actually take that many deer. Last year we took 24 does and only 3 bucks. just because it is allowed in the rules doesn't mean when it brown its down.

Depends on the property. This isn't farmland that I am hunting and yes I know everywhere is different.couldnt imagine hunting 20 people on 1200 acres to begin with. Me and 2'others are too many somedays. Didn't mean to derail the thread.
    Anybody turkey hunt it?
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Only 4. Myself my two brothers and cuzin. One tom last year my cuzin got.
    Last edited by darealdeal; 12-02-2017 at 03:38 PM.

When needed.