Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OK IT IS ON. CLEMSON v USuC GAME

Glad bama and Auburn is 3:30.... Good football Saturday
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Damn right it is. We got the fire going and old time cooking on it. Stripers on a plank
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Clemson wins this game and by how much is not important. Wisconsin is the real deal and will end up with a playoff spot,....so will Oklahoma, and the SEC. The is only one spot left.......Miami or Clemson?

It's really looking more like Miami with tater tech home watching the playoffs just like SC.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

How Wisconsin is not in the top 4 right now baffles me
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Carolina 63
    Clemson 56
    You do realize everyone is talking about the upcoming football game, not basketball right?

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    USuC 27
    Clemson 21
    You really believe, in your core, that SC wins this game?

I’m not saying that they can’t or won’t, but you can buy a shit ton of left handed 20 gauges if your assertion is correct.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Clemson wins this game and by how much is not important. Wisconsin is the real deal and will end up with a playoff spot,....so will Oklahoma, and the SEC. The is only one spot left.......Miami or Clemson?

It's really looking more like Miami with tater tech home watching the playoffs just like SC.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    That will be decided on Dec 2.

But here are a couple of questions.

Lets say.....

Auburn beats Bama by a field goal.

Auburn beats UGA so a 2 loss SEC champ.

Does Bama get in like 31-0hio state did?

Then

Clemson beats Miami by a Field goal

Does 1 loss Miami get in?
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    South Carolina has an 8-3 record, the defense is playing better and the Gamecocks are grinding out wins. Their best win might be the season opener against N.C. State in a game that South Carolina won despite being limited to 31 yards rushing on 21 carries and being outgained 504-246. The Gamecocks capitalized on two big Wolfpack turnovers in earning the upset.

They have wins over Missouri (6-5), Louisiana Tech (5-6), Arkansas (4-7), Tennessee (4-7), Vanderbilt (4-7), and Florida (4-6). Two of those are in the midst of brutal seasons and have already fired their coaches (Tennessee and Florida) and Bret Bielema is on the hot seat at Arkansas. Missouri is playing better lately, and that win looks better than it did when it happened – that loss was the first of five in a row for Mizzou, and the Gamecocks scored 31 points. Mizzou gave up 43 the week before, and in the weeks after the loss to the Gamecocks gave up 35, 51, 40 and 53.

The Gamecocks have played four teams with a winning record (not including FCS foe Wofford) and lost three of those, the lone win coming over the Wolfpack in the opener.

Statistically speaking, the Gamecocks are abysmal offensively and a bit one-dimensional. They are 104th nationally in total offense (Clemson is 26th), 72nd in passing offense and 102nd in rushing offense. They are 88th in scoring offense.

Defensively, they are a little better. The Gamecocks are 43rd nationally in total defense (Clemson is 7th), 40th in run defense and 72nd in pass defense. They are 21st in scoring defense, however, giving up just 19.6 points per game. It is interesting to note that the Gamecocks haven’t faced but one Top 30 offense all season – Missouri – and have faced four offenses ranked 100th or lower.

Offensively, the Gamecocks have faced exactly one defense ranked higher than 38th and that is Georgia (5th).

The early betting lines have Clemson as a 13.5 point favorite. ESPNs FPI says Clemson is three touchdowns better than South Carolina. I tend to think the final score might fall somewhere in the middle of those two. You have to give South Carolina a ton of credit – the schedule hasn’t been tough, but they’ve managed to win the games they were supposed to win and one they weren’t. Clemson’s operating procedure against Power Five teams has been to get up early but fail to step on the throat of their opponent and at some point the score gets a little closer than it should be.

I don’t think the Gamecocks will be able to run effectively – they haven’t on anybody – which means?

https://www.tigernet.com/story/footb...proaches-16418

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    I agree with all of this and your post will make Dabo look even like more of a clown if Climp5in loses

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    You really believe, in your core, that SC wins this game?
    No, not really. And my core is too chiseled for anything to get in...even belief.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Carolina's defense MAY keep the score from getting to out of hand, but I expect the offensive line to be a sieve and Bentley to be on his ass. A lot. Not his bad - the O line is Carolina's perpetual Achille's Heel.

Clemson by 17
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Even thinking a 2nd year coach with JUCO players will put up any sort of fight speaks volumes in what they have been conditioned to expect.
    Juco players? Are you saying that the shamecocks posting a 2017 Recruiting Class that ranked 21st in the country was rated too high?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

No, not really. And my core is too chiseled for anything to get in...even belief.
    You work out like its your job
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    You work out like its your job
    LOL...right...LOL You know I don't have a job.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

LOL...right...LOL You know I don't have a job.
    Nekkid Harbor Pilot

The only wild card in this game would be for it to turn into a turnover-fest.

Without that, Clemson has the far more talented team, top to bottom. Our defensive secondary will be rusty, but ready. Our offense could run the ball all day pon you if Ettienne doesnt fumble.

Clemson rolls, as they should.

34-6
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Early line Tigers -15.5
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

"Throw the record books out". Not really.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...records-saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

As Bigtimber pointed out , tigertalk is worried about the Gamecocks. 3 page write up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post

It is the SEC lEast SC has not faced a team as talented as Clemson since last year this time.

If Carolina can get pressure on #2, Climp's offense becomes (even more) one-dimensional. That dude can't read a defense, despite his excellent efficiency rating, and will become a big liability if Climp has to rely on his head and arm...

Go 'Cocks.