Thread: Venison cubed steak

Take some cube steak and cut it up into small pieces, soak it over night in dales marinade. then wrap in bacon and hold with toothpick. Cook on grill till bacon is crispy. Betcha can't eat just one.

I bet if you soak it in Dales overnight... you will drink 3 gallons of water afterward from all the sodium . If I ever use Dales for more than 20 minutes, it is toooooo salty.

You must dilute the marinade, huh???
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

Lay that cube out long ways and cut it in strips about two finger widths wide.

Spread a dab of softened cream cheese down it, hit it with a dash of seasoned pepper or fresh cracked black, then lay it on a slice of bacon. Roll it up, tooth pick it, and grill until the bacon is done.

Your tongue will thank you!

just make sure you have plenty of beer.

Soak it in a mixture of Dales and pineapple juice for 3-4 hours. No need to overdo it. Then wrap t around half a slice of pineapple. Then wrap that in just enough bacon to make it around. Secure with a toothpick. Cracked black pepper to finish. Grill until it looks done.

Ooh lawd I be runnin to de sto at dis time to mek some uh dis fo mysef! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Take the steaks and roll them up with some peppers and onions inside. wrap in bacon and let sit in italian for a while and then grill.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Roll it in mustard, salt/pepper and flour - deep fry - simple but the best!
    I always thought a website was a selling tool, not a product repair manual!

That is good stuff Will ! I made a batch last night. There is a bunch of stuff over here that I wanna try. Need more free time.

I need more:ducks, venison, cats, doves... I am completly out of meat. Gonna try and kill a deer next weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

RugerAnnie Coots

Goose is good marinated in Dale's also, and then cooked on grill. Um, Um, but don't marinate too long, it will be too too salty if you do.