Thread: Hodgeman waders and jacket

ordered wadelite waders (breathable) with lace up boot and Quad jacket from Hodgeman's online outlet store. Good price. Wondering about quality. Any opinions? (Of course there are, this is SC DUCKS!)
    You gain exerience by what you do, you gain wisdom by what someone else did. (Hey Ya\'ll, watch this!)

I got my younger brothers some hodgeman jackets for x-mass. We went out on the 26th while it was pouring rain and about 34 degrees. The jacket stayed completly dry inside but it was not very warm. Note:these were not expensive jackets($80) or so. So yes seems to be all that they say but again you get what you pay for.

Alex
    George Carlin said it best, \'Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are stupider than that\'\'.

I was wearing a columbia shell and bibs over my coveralls on 12/26. First place I noticed getting wet was elbow. When cold water hit small of my back, it was back to the truck.
    You gain exerience by what you do, you gain wisdom by what someone else did. (Hey Ya\'ll, watch this!)

I don't do wet or cold so I know what you mean. I always try to be prepared so I will try and wear a wool sweeter under my parka to ensure dryness. I also found that that under armour stuff makes a huge difference. I get hot and sweat when hiking in to some of my spots, and this stuff wicks away the moisture so when you finally do get set up you don't freeze your arse off.
    George Carlin said it best, \'Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are stupider than that\'\'.

IF YOU CANT HACK GET YOUR JACKET

Originally posted by WillyB:
    I was wearing a columbia shell and bibs over my coveralls on 12/26. First place I noticed getting wet was elbow. When cold water hit small of my back, it was back to the truck.
    If your Columbia shell is leaking, call Columbia Customer Service. If the leak(s) can be proven in testing they'll send you a whole new set.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'