Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 04 Toyo Tacoma

Any suggestions on how I can make my truck look a little beefier without doing a lot of mechanical changes?
    I love Defenseless Animals... Especially in a good gravy<br /><br />When I wake up in the morning I piss excellence

Trade it for a Chevy!!!
    ----------------------------------<br />I\'m getting worser!!!

I love chevys always have.. but after the last 2 i have had I will never own another chevy truck UNLESSS I win the lottery
    I love Defenseless Animals... Especially in a good gravy<br /><br />When I wake up in the morning I piss excellence

mud tires [img]graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

Warn wimch and bumper and 31x10.50 m/t tires.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

I've got a 03 double cab with 265/75/16 BFG KOs and I think it made it look a lot better than the factory BFGs. They make some spacers to put on the front coils but I don't think that will let 285's fit.

I have the factory 265/70/16 BFG AT on there now .. I just wanna maybe look a little wider or something.... I need to keep the mileage I get though.. I've had it 2 years and have over 40k on it.

The factory tires are actually wider than the KOs I have on mine now. I did notice a change in gas mileage when I put the taller tires on my truck.

what is biggest one I can put on it w/o putting a lift on it

265/75/16 on factory or possibly 32x11.50 on 15 in wheels

that sux

Any suggestions on how I can make my truck look a little beefier without doing a lot of mechanical changes?

You could paint it to look like a hamburger. That would be beefier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Your heart ain't like your balls, ya only got one...
    All you need is a body built for discipline and a mind that can justify so much apparent self-abuse.

Go to West Wateree Offroad on Whiting Way off of White Pond Road. I bet they can help.
    You can't argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat your ass.

Good advice huntinducks... I also plan to visit there.. Want a kick ass exhaust system... good flow but not loud.... and want to get a quote on the new electric(vs. air ARB) locking differentials.... would love to have lockers! Don't care how big it looks just want the Chevy to pull... would like to have all 4 wheels pulling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

Rock all of your tires dont pull?Ive had two Chevy 4s and when looked in 4 low they would turn all four.One was a 97 S10 blaser and the other was an 01 Z-71with the auto trac.The Blaser didnt pull unless you locked it in 4 low but the Z-71 with the auto Trac pulled 4 hi low or auto it didnt matter.SwampDonkey as far as for the toy.Do you have the trd package with the rear lock diff?Only bad thing I saw bout them is that they didnt work unless you were in 4 low.

I don't really know anything about those guys but they always have what looks like plenty of things to work on. That tells me they must at least have a clue. I live right around the corner from them and ride by it several times a day.
    You can't argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat your ass.

got the trd package and v6...... fully loaded

So simple man,stick on bullet holes.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Unless Toyota has just started, they have never offered a locking differential from the factory. All the trd gives you is shocks, stickers and skid plate.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

Just got the bullet holes put on..... OMG what a difference