Thread: Gotta Love Redneck Racing

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Gotta Love Redneck Racing

It has everything, wrecks, fights, tasing and handcuffs.

Forget 'The Big One' at Talladega: Short-track spinout leads to wreck, fight, Taser and handcuffs

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2...eads_to_a.html

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Shake 'n Bake

that's better than lancaster

The driver of the black car is a chicken shit for not getting out of his car after he drove it on top of the other. Everyone in the stands knew a fight was coming after that.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    The driver of the black car is a chicken shit for not getting out of his car after he drove it on top of the other. Everyone in the stands knew a fight was coming after that.
    Yep! I noticed that too. He was a POS.

If someone intentionally parked on my hood I'd be pissed too. That calls for some whoop ass.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    Yep! I noticed that too. He was a POS.

If someone intentionally parked on my hood I'd be pissed too. That calls for some whoop ass.
    That's what I was thinking. Still trying to figure out why the guy who got drove over was arrested. I've seen a bunch of fights in nascar and no one was arrested.