Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We're going to respect the flag

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    I agree. But this story is amazing to watch because the inmates are taking over the insane asylum.

Sports center suspended Jemele today because of her tweets that seemed to imply they should boycott the Cowboys and Jerry Jones (Last week she called Trump a white supremacist). And now Rosie ODonnel and Al Sharpton are calling for people to boycott ESPN and calling this systemic racism.

It's like a snake eating his own tail.
    And Quack Head 11 cracked corn and I don't care.

They all deserve each other.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    One of his stars bucks his ideas and watch him fold like a cheap suit. He also said that there was no place in the NFL for people who hit women until one of those people was his star running back
    I must have missed the news that came out that said Zeke was found guilty. Could you post a link to the news article?
    :FYT:

Quote Originally Posted by ECUPirate View Post
    I must have missed the news that came out that said Zeke was found guilty. Could you post a link to the news article?
    The zeke thing is total bullshit. The nfl case investigator told her higher up that the wife/girlfriend was untrustworthy. The higher ups refused to take her beliefs into account and the commissioner went on with the suspension. This was the main piece of evidence that got zeke the restraining order, the reason he is playing.

Quote Originally Posted by ECUPirate View Post
    Never said he was guilty. Jerry hopped aboard long before the initial hearings
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid