Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: SEC is a mess right now

He don't understand a Clemson defense much better than UGA's feasting on a run game with a freshman QB that passes 10 times per game. The only one dimensional team ready to compete with Clemson in the playoffs is Bama.

UGA as usual is getting away ahead of themselves. When is the last time they played in and won a game with playoffs implications. They need to win a few big games not blow out Vandy before claiming they are elite.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    He don't understand a Clemson defense much better than UGA's feasting on a run game with a freshman QB that passes 10 times per game. The only one dimensional team ready to compete with Clemson in the playoffs is Bama.

UGA as usual is getting away ahead of themselves. When is the last time they played in and won a game with playoffs implications. They need to win a few big games not blow out Vandy before claiming they are elite.

Who is "they" you speak of? I havent seen a single UGA fan say that UGA is elite. Are you making this stuff up or what? Most UGA fans that know anything will admit, when another team is better than them. UGA is not ready for Clemson or Bama. But id rather play Clemson than Bama.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Luckily we only have about another 2 months of BigTimber in the sports forum.

They was a pronoun for Georgia football not the fans. My post was in regards to Highcottom wanting Clemson to play Georgia. So do most Clemson fans. But good hear Georgia fans know their place in the CFB world. Bama has shown them enough and will again right after Auburn.

They was a pronoun for Georgia football not the fans. My post was in regards to Highcottom wanting Clemson to play Georgia. So do most Clemson fans. But good hear Georgia fans know their place in the CFB world. Bama has shown them enough and will again right after Auburn.

Easy now. We still have to play Fl. I wouldnt buy SECCG tickets yet.

I guess in the back of most Dawgs mind losing to UF would be better than playing Bama again.

Hurts will hurt Alabama. Like he did in the Nc game last year
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

I guess in the back of most Dawgs mind losing to UF would be better than playing Bama again.

That's pretty dumb.
    I, as a life-long UGA fan, would love to play Bama this season...before or at the SECC. Not because I think we could beat them but because that is the only real way to see where UGA is. I'd rather know than to speculate.
    Last edited by MKW; 10-09-2017 at 04:10 PM.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Little twig and speculation go hand in hand
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

How many SEC teams play in a bowl after December 30th? Serious question
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    That's pretty dumb.
    I, as a life-long UGA fan, would love to play Bama this season...before or at the SECC. Not because I think we could beat them but because that is the only real way to see where UGA is. I'd rather know than to speculate.
    Exactly.

I assure you "they" are much more intimidated by Bama than they are Clemson.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    I assure you "they" are much more intimidated by Bama than they are Clemson.

This is got to be a lie, UGA couldn't have whoop that ass as recently as 3 years ago,when Watson and boulware and the best D in the world played.

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    This is got to be a lie, UGA couldn't have whoop that ass as recently as 3 years ago,when Watson and boulware and the best D in the world played.
    IF you recall Todd Gurley set records that day.

Georgia is solidly the #3 team in the country. They are a year or two away from winning the SECCG. At the moment there still is a big hurdle between them and a Natty. I don't think they can handle Clemson or Alabama at the present time........maybe in 2018 or 2019.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Pretty sure that Watson did not start that game. He did come in and throw a TD pass though.

To quote the Nature Boy, ..."to be the man, you've got to beat the man..."

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Georgia is solidly the #3 team in the country. They are a year or two away from winning the SECCG. At the moment there still is a big hurdle between them and a Natty. I don't think they can handle Clemson or Alabama at the present time........maybe in 2018 or 2019.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    I'll take #3 , that means #1 or #2 loses we move up. Anything can happen on any given Saturday .

Congrats on winning the NC that year.