Thread: Taters v Commodores

Default Taters v Commodores

Taters not looking too terribly sharp on either side of the ball... Better figure some things out quick.

Except for that sack that just happened. That was good.

Pretty sure the Clemtech offense will eventually wear WF's D down and tally some more points.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Demon deacons. Whatever

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

Bwaahahaha! At least you got the Tater part right.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Tell he about it. I was watching the Dawgs play Vandyv earlier and the Commodores were stuck in my brain for some reason.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Clemson was a boring game. I don't know what's worse, trying to deer hunt in 90 damn degree weather with 90% humidity (in October at that) or spending my afternoon watching the gamecocks...bless their hearts...until the baseball playoffs come on. It is an absolute train wreck in columbia. I bet most people are wanting to go to the fair. I'm just gonna sit in the air conditioning and drink evan williams and dream about 50 degree weather.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTom View Post
    Clemson was a boring game. I don't know what's worse, trying to deer hunt in 90 damn degree weather with 90% humidity (in October at that) or spending my afternoon watching the gamecocks...bless their hearts...until the baseball playoffs come on. It is an absolute train wreck in columbia. I bet most people are wanting to go to the fair. I'm just gonna sit in the air conditioning and drink evan williams and dream about 50 degree weather.
    FUNNY but true

We went to our first Clemson game in years, Sis/BIL season ticket holders since 72. (As much as I love my Tigers I get my fill of football on Thursday/Friday nights on the PA/Radio for Westside and truly enjoy it )

However this one was special, we took our 2 1/2 yr old grandson to his FIRST game in Death Valley . Just like taking a kid deer hunting for the first time and other things it was worth every second of it however we left at half time since he was wiped out(nap time caught up with him) . Tough taking a little one like that BUT the looks on his face and reactions were something I will remember the rest of my life