Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: This FBI investigation making any Gamecocks nervous?

So what? It's basketball. Give us the death penalty for all I care. If we have been cheating in football, I hope the Feds lock up every coach we have for sucking at it.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    So what? It's basketball. Give us the death penalty for all I care. If we have been cheating in football, I hope the Feds lock up every coach we have for sucking at it.
    Preach. At least when we cheated, we got a trophy to show fer it......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Based on the allegations outlined in the FBI report, nothing will happen to USC. Unless something else comes out during the investigation, USC has done nothing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Fuck Climp5in

untitled.png
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

That was a good looking suit DayShun had on the night before the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Preach. At least when we cheated, we got a trophy to show fer it......
    Yep. Ha
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Not under Tates Locke you didn't...

Salty - If you were there from 90-95, I assume you enrolled in the fall of '90. How were you there at the same time as Campbell?

He was talking out his ass like always. Code was and is far from illiterate.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
    Salty- were you in school for 10 years?
    Merl Code was at Clemson from 1993-1997.
    Elden Campbell was at Clemson from 1986-1990
    Dale Davis was at Clemson from 1987-1991
    Damn, maybe it wasn't Code. 22yrs ago was a long time. I know it was Davis and Campbell and one other fellow. I remember Code because I lived in a dorm with him. My bad, maybe he isn't dumb as a stump. The other two were and the third one I seem to have misnamed was. Anyway, they were getting paid, know dat.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerbdog View Post
    Salty - If you were there from 90-95, I assume you enrolled in the fall of '90. How were you there at the same time as Campbell?
    Enrolled in Summer of 90. We all lived in the quad.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

makes you wonder if this is why the Lady Gamecocks didn't get a white house invite- under FBI investigation

Yeah, probably had nothing to do with it being women's basketball...

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    makes you wonder if this is why the Lady Gamecocks didn't get a white house invite- under FBI investigation
    No way man! You ain't heard? Most of the players are black, and got a black lady coach to boot. No way that white supremacist would have that bunch over to dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Enrolled in Summer of 90. We all lived in the quad.
    Good for Elden. I’d say it’s quite rare for a first round draft pick to stick around and take classes during the summer after being drafted.

I traded texts with one of Code’s teammates. He said Code wasn’t a rocket scientist, but he was a somewhat intelligent guy.

They are all getting paid. Went to Lander in early 90s. One of guys that played intramural ball with us was a former basketball player. He told a funny story about going on a recruiting trip to Lander. Went out to eat fast food with coach and others. He pulled out his wallet to pay for his as nothing could be paid by school. While doing this he made the comment that he needed a new wallet just as small talk. A couple weeks later, he gets a package in the mail, and it was a new wallet with a $100 bill in it with no return address, etc. He immediately made the decision to go to Lander. Things didn't work out so well for him as he said that was first and last thing he got, and he ended up quitting the team after his first year. That was over 20 years ago at a small college with minor recruits. Sky is the limit now at larger schools.

Nike elite is now under investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by jwilliams View Post
    I'm no expert on Scar basketball, but had they ever made it into a sweet 16 before? Now they go to the final 4 and there is "nothing to see here" when implicated? They have obviously done something right (or very wrong)
    very right, hired a good coach!

They ALL get paid one way or the other. Clothes, etc. and they get a draw for food and such. Just not free wallets
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerbdog View Post
    How long were you in school? Surprised to hear Code couldn’t read or do basic math. His dad is very accomplished, which has always led me to believe he emphasized his son’s education.
    His dad is a freaking stud. I can't imagine his son wasn't bright as well.
    Carolina Counsel