Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 40 acres, food plots, and bucks

hate to see you lose it after all the hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    I plan on taking them all out if given the opportunity
    That’s what I’m talking about..... I hope you smoke em all, no reason needed
    Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    A man learns a lot about himself in a thicket with a big hog. That dog already knows all he needs to know about himself.

Buy the property yourself
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    This. It's not as hard as you think.

Hell, Im interested. listing?

No shit Listing?
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Buy it DC. You can do it
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

He got to get a girlfriend first, and that ain’t gunna ever happen so he should be able to!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

Text me what he want$ for the place

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Buy it DC. You can do it
    It's a great place to have access to but not a property I'd necessarily like to own.
    Hilly/gully terrain, borders multiple smaller tracts with houses on them, part of it is in city limits, little to no timber value on it. One guy next door runs a trucking/hauling business and is always making a racket. A church butts up to it on one side. Neighborhood in the other side of the street and a huge retirement home/assisted living facility within a stones throw.theres also somw type of educational/learning center within a 1/4 mile of it.

It's 40 acres right next to a busy part of town, not out in a quiet section of the county .
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    It's a great place to have access to but not a property I'd necessarily like to own.
    Hilly/gully terrain, borders multiple smaller tracts with houses on them, part of it is in city limits, little to no timber value on it. One guy next door runs a trucking/hauling business and is always making a racket. A church butts up to it on one side. Neighborhood in the other side of the street and a huge retirement home/assisted living facility within a stones throw.theres also somw type of educational/learning center within a 1/4 mile of it.

It's 40 acres right next to a busy part of town, not out in a quiet section of the county .
    All the more reason to buy it.

Hunt it until the value becomes so high that one or multiple neighbors have to have it and then let it go to them.

Sounds like a piece of property you could make few dollars off of in the future!
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 09-19-2018 at 06:46 AM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Doesn't sound like it will lose value if you buy it. Either way, enjoy it while you can and try to appreciate it for what it is. No hunting or fishing spot lasts forever and that is a fact.
    Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles