Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The NFL is literally slitting it’s own wrists

Same ones taking a knee would be the ones who would go out on their knees. This country has been too good to them.

I wonder how many people have been shot in Chicago this weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're a long way from parading that same flag around while running out of the tunnel as they did after 9/11. Funny how things change.

The Steelers refused to go out onto the field until after the National Anthem was over.

That's better than taking a knee on public. Although one Steeler player (veteran) came out solo for the Anthem.
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Fuck each and every one of the POS sonsabitches!!!

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Apparently protesting police brutality. How many NFL players have been bruitlized? I don't think half the. Realize what they are doing but following the crowd.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

Quote Originally Posted by StrutnBPS View Post
    The Steelers refused to go out onto the field until after the National Anthem was over.
    The coach said they are removing themselves because they play football not protest.

Ratings tomorrow will be interesting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    The coach said they are removing themselves because they play football not protest.

Ratings tomorrow will be interesting.

One of the steelers players came out the tunnel for the anthem, so there goes that removing themselves theory.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Who gives a fuck what they do. The media should be the one fired for putting the acts on a pedestal. They have a constitutional right to do what they are doing. I don’t agree with it nor support it but it’s gaining the attention they are wanting. I’m not turning the games on to watch a politics show, I’m turning it on to watch football. The funny thing is, until Kaperdicks pulled his stunt nobody cared because only 4 games last year actually showed the national anthem on televeision. 20 trillion dollars in debt, on the brink of war, and our President is worried about football players.

He is worried about the flag and what it stands for. If they don't like it why don't they get the heck outa here.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

One guy from the steelers, an ex army vet came out and stood for the anthem. That takes way more balls than these fagots taking a knee
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    One of the steelers players came out the tunnel for the anthem, so there goes that removing themselves theory.
    He is a West Point Grad that was a Ranger with 2 tours in Afghanistan. Per the news reports the Steelers as a team decided to stay out of politics and play football. Obviously Alejandro*commitment to his Country was greater than his ball team. It was good to see. I have not and will not the NFL this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    One guy from the steelers, an ex army vet came out and stood for the anthem. That takes way more balls than these fagots taking a knee
    Boom.

And just stop with the Constitution protects them bullshit. It's not a constitutional issue. Your boss can and will make requirements of you that have nothing to do with the constitution. That was who Trump called out. The team owners.

Eta: the rant wasn't directed at you Grif

Meh. I've probably had 10 games grace my TV in the last 20 years. These stupid _______ just reinforce my reasoning.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    Fuck each and every one of the POS sonsabitches!!!
    X2!

Read where Jerry Jones said if one of his players kneels, they'd be looking for a job immediately. Be interesting to see if he follows through especially if it is someone like Dak Prescott.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I probably would not try Jerry Jones...

I bet if Dak, Elliot, and Bryant kneel he will change his original statement