Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The NFL is literally slitting it’s own wrists

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    . Again there is to much money in it to fail
    Enron posted earnings of 100.8 Billion before they folded. The NFL makes what? 10?

Get out of here with that shit...

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    I lost money in every hunting endeavor I partook in this and every year prior and I did it because I love it.....
    Exactly you lost money and someone made money because of your love of hunting
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Look! That apple tree grew an orange!

As stated, get outta here with that shit.

Damn

NFL going the same way as NASCAR. They keep their stupid shit up and they won't be around in a few years.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Trump also told the Golden State warriors and their little green eyed poster boy to go fuck themselves. I swear, I like him more every day.

Invite to the WHITE House - retracted.

Fuck every one of the overpaid, over indulged "Pro" Athletes.

They all believe their own press release. Not a one of them is worthy of the term role model..
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Ratings? Down. Attendance? Down. Merch sales? Down.

Rog' is only pissed because it's already happening. It's become a boring unwatchable product. Toss in the constant political under tones and it's torture.

We want politics there's CNN and fox. Football is supposed to be a break from this crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The NFL will not fail but they will cut their value in half. Billionaire owners didn't keep their employees in check.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Damn shame too. Back in the day my HERO was Johnny U! Them was football players back then. This world we live is messed up and you can thank the news media and social media. Internet is the fukin devil.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

You too, brah???

There ain't a single Shamecock player cut from the cloth needed to plan on Sundays, yet they still sell tix somehow..

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

We have a brand new stadium here in ATHell.. know how many times I will pay to sit in there??

That's right.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    We have a brand new stadium here in ATHell.. know how many times I will pay to sit in there??

That's right.
    Two 20 year old stadiums torn down. How any fan could not be insulted by that is beyond me.

And none of em seem to know what exactly their protesting. Buncha damn sheep!

Good thing college players are in the locker room during the anthem.

It's been building into quite a story the last two days. Wonder how many kneel today? I suspect we will see alot.

Meanwhile the story is that Trump said they should all be force to stand.

It was a comment at a political rally where he said wouldn't it be great if an owner said your fired for not standing. Meanwhile they claim it's their right. Bullshit. Not sure this one is gonna go well for the NFL.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    It's been building into quite a story the last two days. Wonder how many kneel today? I suspect we will see alot.
    What are the numbers Vegas is giving?
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

No idea Merg. I saw someone say at least 75 players would protest today.

Btw Pat Tillman's wife said she thought her husband would have taken a knee. I doubt it. But I can understand why the widow would be bitter.

Yes the NFL is slipping, but it sure would be nice to have a President who didn't act like a 4 year old. Seriously, tweeting insults to pro athletes? THAT'S what he's concerned about???