Thread: Tires for Ford Expedition

Got a 2000 Ford that I need to put some new tires on. Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations on which kind to look at. I normally put around 30,000mi a yr on em. Also have a lot of off road time on them too.

I would check out the Bridgestone Deuler A/T Revos, they seem to be a pretty good all around tire. Good aggressive tread, that should do well on road also.
    Chuck Norris\' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

I got the Dueler A/T Revos back in August. I had a tough time deciding between them and the BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO's. In the end I got the Revos because of the online reviews I read and the price difference. They are by far the best tires I've ever had.

I went with the BF Goodrich All Terrain KO. They are a little pricey, but if you look hard, you can find some pretty good deals. I have had mine for a little over a year and they are second to none. I've put 30,000 miles on them and they still look brand new. They are pretty quiet on the road and pull like a MF. Plus BF Goodrich guarantees that if you get stuck with the All Terrain or the Mud Terrains, they'll come pull you out. Haven't had to try that yet, but its nice to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Your heart ain't like your balls, ya only got one...
    All you need is a body built for discipline and a mind that can justify so much apparent self-abuse.

Got 90000 out of a set of Goodyear Wrangler AT/S' a good bit of offroad on them as well!
    Good to talk, see you out there!