Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best cooler

I would try walmart.
    Your riding a gravy train with biscuit wheels.

I saw a 100 qt Coleman Extreme cooler at walmart for about $70.00 . They have the long carry handle on one side and wheels to roll it around .

I think they have them at walmart in Lexington .

i've looked at walmart, they have the 70qt ones and 100qt ones, but i think those will be too big, i feel like the 50qt would be the perfect size for me, but i think i might end up getting the 70qt from wallyworld for like $39
    *2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"

Originally posted by SWEET TATER:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by duckcrazed:
    We've got 3 IcyTec's here at work...Without a doubt, The best coolers on the market. Damn near indestuctible....
    great coolers but if it's in the back of your truck filled with ice and beer, moving it to the boat can be a chore. they are pretty heavy even when empty. </font>[/QUOTE]Agreed, we put'em on the boat first, then load'em up...They're too damn heavy to fill and carry. But they are the best cooler on the market IMHO....

Originally posted by duckcrazed:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SWEET TATER:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by duckcrazed:
    We've got 3 IcyTec's here at work...Without a doubt, The best coolers on the market. Damn near indestuctible....
    great coolers but if it's in the back of your truck filled with ice and beer, moving it to the boat can be a chore. they are pretty heavy even when empty. </font>[/QUOTE]Agreed, we put'em on the boat first, then load'em up...They're too damn heavy to fill and carry. But they are the best cooler on the market IMHO.... </font>[/QUOTE]When its all said and done they are the best cooler available. The point I was trying to make is that the typical consumer will never come close to seeing the real benefit of owning one.
    Your riding a gravy train with biscuit wheels.