Thread: DECOYS AND ACCS.

Ight guys what is yall's opinion on the best decoys out right now....also on the weights and stuff.. and who makes the retractable decoy sting.... also give me some new little toys for duck huntings things that are out for this year.....got to stock up Luthi's eventhough its a little late.....but we got alot in I just want to see what yall like the best.....so post up......

Always like the G&H Super Mags. Great durability and life like looks. I am particularly impressed with the inflatable mallards from Cherokee. They will move with a HINT of a breeze on light line. Very, very lifelike.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

I'm a big Herters fan myself. After 20+ years, they are the best I've ever used.
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.

I'm impressed with the whole line of Greenhead Gear decoys. Very lifelike and not to hard on the wallet.
    S.C. - Standing alone against Northern aggression since 1861 (LAT)

G&H are the best, very durable, the paint will last much longer than cheaper decoys.
    Good to talk, see you out there!