Thread: Kahles Binoculars

Anyone have any experience with them? I've read good things about their scopes. However, I'm looking at their roof prism binos and need some feedback.
    "The real reason fish jump - they don't have a middle finger!"

I have no experience with 'em... my bro has been using Fujinon binos for a while and I find them to be VERY clear and light.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

I have the 3-12x56 scope and love it.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

I have looked through them when they first came out. I think they are middle of the road glass. Their scopes are fantastic... If you are going to buy binoc's - buy some that will last you a lifetime... Swarovski.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

This is an interesting article on Binoculars
    24 hour campfire
    The only good thing about my imperfections is the joy they bring my friends.

Beware the man with one gun...he probably has other faults also.

Kahles are made in the same factory as Swarovskatri, I beleive. In fact, I think they are great optics, just not as pricey. I would have to give a nod to Swaproski for having the BEST binos ever....period...end of story
    At least I'm housebroken.

Bought a second hand pair of Swarovski 8x56 binos. Had them for about a week when my Boykin spaniel pup chewed them into a billion pieces.Poured the billion pieces in a box and sent them to the factory.ONE week later they sent me a new pair with a dog bone taped to the top!I am now a customer for life and they say they woulden't want to meet a Boykin in a dark alley.
    DHBIII
    Trying to be the person my dog thinks I am.

I have had great customer service from them also. I hope I don't have to get a doggy bone if I send mine back...
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

Leica 10 X 42. They are clearer than the Swarovski's and better made. They do cost a littel more but you won't have to buy another pair for as long as you live. Swarovski does make a great pair of glasses though.

I have Kahles 10x42 best optics I have ever looked through, shoot Leupold and Zeiss they dont compare, bought on ebay New for $550 best money spent