Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FireStick Users --

Ironically, I installed the Fire TV skin for Kodi and it has so much working shit on it...that I'm at a loss for words.

One app on the skin, I forget the name right now, has a whole section of 4k movies that actually work.

Again, this thing is stupid fast. EBay got this to me in 3 days. If y'all want, I'll post up a link.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Remember that time you almost shot a dog at the flea market? That was awesome.

"Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by USMCsilver View Post
    Ironically, I installed the Fire TV skin for Kodi and it has so much working shit on it...that I'm at a loss for words.

One app on the skin, I forget the name right now, has a whole section of 4k movies that actually work.

Again, this thing is stupid fast. EBay got this to me in 3 days. If y'all want, I'll post up a link.

I'll take the link if you have it handy...

THX

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    I'll take the link if you have it handy...

THX
    Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/152649546649

I got the one on the bottom of the drop-down menu.

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/152649546649

I got the one on the bottom of the drop-down menu.

A'preesh!

At least now, when stuff doesn't work, the box flips through the whole process very quickly, where you wait forever with the FireStick.

I'm seriously thinking about subscribing to a VPN service to see if that works. May pay for 1mo and if it is successful, then buy a year.

I've been using Firestick and Express vpn service stands first. Its really good. This paid vpn service which cost not cheap but works well and worth the cost.

Then comes, NordVPN, PrivateVPN, Buffered and CyberGhost. Actually, you can do your own research here and choose the service that meets your needs best. Yhis info should help - https://www.firesticktricks.com/inst...firestick.html

While the box I posted above still works just fine, I think I'm gonna ask for a new toy for Christmas.

NVIDIA Shield TV Pro | 4K HDR Streaming Media Player, High Performance, Dolby Vision, 3GB RAM, 2X USB, Works with Alexa https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YP9FBMM..._2-f2Db40XF7N8

Should allow for faster downloads and better processing. I may even try some games on it.

Sent from my S9+ using Tapatalk

While the box I posted above still works just fine, I think I'm gonna ask for a new toy for Christmas.

NVIDIA Shield TV Pro | 4K HDR Streaming Media Player, High Performance, Dolby Vision, 3GB RAM, 2X USB, Works with Alexa https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YP9FBMM..._2-f2Db40XF7N8

Should allow for faster downloads and better processing. I may even try some games on it.

I've been eyeing that one for some time myself. I don't recall how expensive it was but remember it being noticeably higher than the other mainstream devices, which is hard for me to justify.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuckTX View Post
    Seems like a lotta BS to save 100$ per month? I dont get it
    This. Quick question when it's all said and done how much are you saving vs Charter or Dish? Sounds like a pain in the ass to me to keep up with all the upgrading and which channel works or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    This. Quick question when it's all said and done how much are you saving vs Charter or Dish? Sounds like a pain in the ass to me to keep up with all the upgrading and which channel works or whatever.
    When I can click to watch basically anything I wanna watch, the perceived cons are easily negated.

When I can click to watch basically anything I wanna watch, the perceived cons are easily negated.

Gotcha. We've been kicking this around for a while. What's your cost savings?

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    Gotcha. We've been kicking this around for a while. What's your cost savings?
    Well... Since I don't pay for dish or cable TV, I guess I save about $80-100 per month.

The box I currently have is about $100 (one time cost).

I pay roughly $3/mo for Real Debrid which gives me access to better streaming servers.

Of course, we also have Netflix, Prime, & I subscribe to Hulu on & off.

So, in the end, it is substantial savings.