Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How old

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    i am not yeti enough to be on the facespace, so therefore i do not have any myface friends or snapbook likes

- and whats up with your hard on for travel baseball?
    I have a hard on for travel ball because my wife and I are heavily invested in it. And we love it!!!!

Our last child cost us over $200,000 and 3 years to complete. We worked heavily with a fertility doctor who specializes in cross genetic AI. What that means for you "rec ball" parents is that we care about giving our kids the best chance to become all stars. This physician got his start in the soccer world by blending the semen of gay men and cats to create the perfect soccer player. He then turned his eyes to baseball and started his work with my wife and I. Our current child is 1/4 Cuban, 1/4 Dominican, 1/3 white (for press conferences), 5/8 black, and 7/16 African gazelle. Getting the semen from the gazelle was the hardest part. Anyways, it took a lot of work and $ to make this happen. But it has been so worth it. We now have the perfect child for youth travel ball, and we will be able to retire in 5 years when he makes it to the majors. And our kid loves baseball!!!!

That my friend is why we are so invested in youth travel ball.

Haha

Bravo Marsh Chicken
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    . Epilepsy isn't funny. Tourette's is though.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i laughed but I'm an asshole, so consider that.
    Every time I laugh at something SW says, I feel like I need to go pray for forgiveness.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Attachment 28496
    Attached Images Attached Images

I was 7, scope on a 308 busted my head too. I have a nephew that killed 3 when he was 4 years old.

My oldest is 4 now and he will have to wait a few more years, on birds however he thinks he’s been ready since age 2. He got a 410 a month ago so I’m gonna let him try ducks on youth day, he’s pretty good with it too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

Daughter was 10. Well my son is 3 and he got him some of them deer tags, so he will probably get a couple this year.

i was 6 and shot it with a 410 bolt action in front the dogs. ill never forget it.
    For nothing will be impossible with CHRIST Luke 1:37

10yrs for my oldest. He now sits by himself & is very selective on what he'll shoot, he watches does with yearlings & lets them walk, but if a buck within rule walks he'll shoot. My 12yr old hasn't shot one without help yet, but likes to hunt ducks more then deer.

My son was 6 with a .243. We tried at five twice, but he couldn't quite handle the pressure then.

Quote Originally Posted by redfox View Post
    Daughter was 10. Well my son is 3 and he got him some of them deer tags, so he will probably get a couple this year.
    Damn skippy!

Daughter (13) hasn't killed one yet, but not for lack of trying. She is shooting .300BLK which I've used to kill several deer in the past 2 years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Genesis 27:3