Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrorist in Charlottesville

The video I watched it looked like he smushed the other dummies in the ass end, then backed up and smushed the folks behind him..

Did not look like he was scared, just killing people with his car..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    The video I watched it looked like he smushed the other dummies in the ass end, then backed up and smushed the folks behind him..

Yep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The woman who was killed was IWW and other folks who were injured were DSA so yeah its pretty confirmed they were leftists
    SW- "Depp is a fairly deep thinker"

SW- "THE POINT IS WE CAN'T LET THE GOV BE NOT FUNDED!"

SW- "I'm a dang box"

Quote Originally Posted by DUCKBLINDNESS View Post
    The woman who was killed was IWW and other folks who were injured were DSA so yeah its pretty confirmed they were leftists
    Link? Although it's still no excuse for his actions. Left, right...wrong is wrong. I've always stood firm on that.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Oh, and he's a Nazi so I give 0.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

I hate Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I hate Nazis.
    I love your cameos. Verges on a man crush.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    Miserable people on both sides. I can't imagine being so miserable that I wanted to spend my Saturday protesting for either side.

I know right? I am protesting the bullshit hothouse tomato I was served when they could have made a tiny bit more effort and fetched me a Cherokee Purple. This shit is not hard people...

Thanks.

J, this was the first place I saw it then the facepage.. I'm still off the news... and I'm loving it.

I could stand to learn a lot more from you two.

Brother, get off the Facebook and earn 3 years instantly...

I say we get the worthless protesters from both sides in a big field somewhere in Iowa or maybe a southwestern desert area, like a nukler testing site, and let them have at each other. Last side standing wins and can then shut the fuck up with their stupid rhetoric.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

It's just sooo exhausting to be pissed off at anything for a long period of time.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 08-13-2017 at 07:45 PM.

SW- "Depp is a fairly deep thinker"

SW- "THE POINT IS WE CAN'T LET THE GOV BE NOT FUNDED!"

SW- "I'm a dang box"

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post

Yeah that's what it looked like to me as well, looks like a bunch of stupid protesters on both sides.

I'm astonished that nobody seems to understand what is really at issue here. Our WWII vets did not go to war to stop Nazism. If that's the reason, their efforts, and the lives that were lost, were in vain. Only to the extent that Nazism was a true threat to our right to live in freedom was the war worth fighting. What does "freedom isn't free" even mean? What it means is that the fringe right Nazis/KKK as well as the fringe left anti-capitalist anarchists HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO ASSEMBLE AND PROTEST AND EXPRESS THEIR OPINIONS, and the only correct response, Lindsey, gov. Mcauliffe, and the rest of you self-servers, is to say that, if we are a truly free society, we will go to war, and defend to the death their right to do so, no matter how loathsome we find them. And yet, in all of the news I've seen about this incident, all the self serving virtue-signalling I've seen from the politicos, and in everything I read here, not one one about it. Nobody even understands what freedom is.
    Last edited by GMAC; 08-13-2017 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    Prison will not be a fun place for him...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Prison is full of white supremacy and Nazi gangs. He will be welcomed by them, protected and be just fine.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 08-13-2017 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GMAC View Post
    I'm astonished that nobody seems to understand what is really at issue here. Our WWII vets did not go to war to stop Nazism. If that's the reason, their efforts, and the lives that were lost, were in vain. Only to the extent that Nazism was a true threat to our right to live in freedom was the war worth fighting. What does "freedom isn't free" even mean? What it means is that the fringe right Nazis/KKK as well as the fringe left anti-capitalist anarchists HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO ASSEMBLE AND PROTEST AND EXPRESS THEIR OPINIONS, and the only correct response, Lindsey, gov. Mcauliffe, and the rest of you self-servers, is to say that, if we are a truly free society, we will go to war, and defend to the death their right to do so, no matter how loathsome we find them. And yet, in all of the news I've seen about this incident, all the self serving virtue-signalling I've seen from the politicos, and in everything I read here, not one one about it. Nobody even understands what freedom is.
    What did they go to war for then? Explain that to the tombstones in Arlington because I'm pretty sure you'll have their full attention. You almost leave me speechless. Maybe you don't mean it that way, but our greatest generation volunteered to stop the Nazis and the Axis. Have you truly seen the atrocities that they committed? Yes, it took Pearl Harbor for us to get fully involved, but a lot of men died based on their convictions for you to say that. I'm not going to accuse you or any other man on here directly because I can't see inside of your heart. The only thing I do ask is to sack up and not be a beat around the bush sympathizer.
    Last edited by Roddie; 08-13-2017 at 09:42 PM.

Ever notice how white supremacists aren't actually southern redneck boys?