Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrorist in Charlottesville

Default Terrorist in Charlottesville

I hope that little cockroach dies a horrible death in a holding cell.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

I hope his death doesn't come at his own hands..

Just because that appears to be the easiest way out at this point..

What a pussy..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

I agree this is a true travesty.

But I do have a issue with the Feds running out opening civil right investigation.

The bias is staggering.

Where was the investigations when blm was burning down places and hurting people?

And again while this is intolerable.
    Peaceful discourse can not be stifled.
    This is what happens when pc an the lack of freedom of speech go to far.

An to blm don't go try to fight neo nazis these guys will fight each other an the moment the see blood it's like sharks.

These guy eat breath an sleep violence these aren't trump supporters they will kill.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    I agree this is a true travesty.

But I do have a issue with the Feds running out opening civil right investigation.

The bias is staggering.

Where was the investigations when blm was burning down places and hurting people?

And again while this is intolerable.
    Peaceful discourse can not be stifled.
    This is what happens when pc an the lack of freedom of speech go to far.

An to blm don't go try to fight neo nazis these guys will fight each other an the moment the see blood it's like sharks.

These guy eat breath an sleep violence these aren't trump supporters they will kill.
    Hardly any BLM'rs there. It was mostly white and mostly citizens of that town. Sometimes your rhetoric make me scratch my head.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Cliff notes please. I don't watch the news. I know it happened but am unsure of who did what exactly...

Actually let me make it easier.

Fill in the blanks in 4 words.

A_________ ran over a bunch of _________ presumably because he______ ________.

I'm saying where were the investigations when blm was running rampant burning down entire towns beating white people up for being white.

I never once hear a certain AG under Obama come out and say they were investigating the incidents as civil rights violations.

Yet here come Trumps AG doing the appropriate thing and going after racist.

Now.
    We can not stifle rhetoric in this country good bad or ugly.
    We need debate.
    Yet the left an the snow flakes do not want this.
    Well while I don't agree with these folks this is what you get extremism.
    You have to have outlets for points of view.
    This will only get worse as the left continues to try an shut down free speach.

And again I do not condone I believe this is wrong.

I am pointing out you do not want to wrangle with skin heads.
    They live for violence.
    They will beat each other up when they don't have anyone else to beat up.
    With the muzzle that was Eric holder and Lynch removed these groups feel like they can openly demonstrate.
    I suspect and hope they find Jeff Sessions even more inhospitable.

But I hope he equally attacks blm an any other hate groups.

In saying that if the platforms are available to express decent in a open manner, intellectually, there really isn't a need for either of the violent groups to rise up.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Cliff notes are.
    Guy went bowling with his car ran over a bunch of anti protesters.
    Killed one
    Wounded up 19 or so
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Right wing extremist commits act of violence--left and right wing Americans condemn it.
    Left wing extremistS commit hundreds of acts of violence vandalism and intimidation -- left is silent, right is racist for condemning said acts

So, I learned that math is hard for you people.

As well as, bidness as usual...

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    I'm saying where were the investigations when blm was running rampant burning down entire towns beating white people up for being white.

I never once hear a certain AG under Obama come out and say they were investigating the incidents as civil rights violations.

Yet here come Trumps AG doing the appropriate thing and going after racist.

Now.
    We can not stifle rhetoric in this country good bad or ugly.
    We need debate.
    Yet the left an the snow flakes do not want this.
    Well while I don't agree with these folks this is what you get extremism.
    You have to have outlets for points of view.
    This will only get worse as the left continues to try an shut down free speach.

And again I do not condone I believe this is wrong.

I am pointing out you do not want to wrangle with skin heads.
    They live for violence.
    They will beat each other up when they don't have anyone else to beat up.
    With the muzzle that was Eric holder and Lynch removed these groups feel like they can openly demonstrate.
    I suspect and hope they find Jeff Sessions even more inhospitable.

But I hope he equally attacks blm an any other hate groups.

In saying that if the platforms are available to express decent in a open manner, intellectually, there really isn't a need for either of the violent groups to rise up.
    I feel ya

Btw, my intent was to focus on that little pos. Nothing more, nothing less.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

I don't agree or disagree with what this Lorenz girl says. I wasn't there, so I have no real opinion yet. I'll wait until all the facts come out. If he did do it out of malice, he needs to burn, if he did it out of fear, he's a pussy.

Tech reporter for The Hill​ Taylor Lorenz reports that police believe the suspect didn’t intentionally mow down protesters out of malice intent. Lorenz reports that authorities believe that the suspect acted out of fear as protesters swarmed the vehicle, some allegedly acting violent.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Prison will not be a fun place for him...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My people did not freeze their balls off in Belgium, whacking kraut ass to have "Nazi sympathizers" around here.

I agree with Mergie that we don't have a clue to the actuality of what went down.

However, if you are reading this, and are a pussy assed "Nazi", (I won't say what I wish you would do because prison is not my scene) but you can get the fuck up on out of here...

One common thread on this deal from the media:
    Whites protesters on the right=supremacists
    White protesters on the left=activists
    All need to get a job.

As usual the logic on these threads is hard to follow. No less than ten times during the Blm rallies we saw wire people beaten and y'all said "that's why I carry a gun"
    Now you have someone who maybe was scared for his life and if that's the case he is a pussy.
    Again no leas than 50 times we have watched mobs stop cars and y'all claim y'all would run them over. Then this happens and you hope he dies a slow death.
    Innocent until proven guilty and if he is guilty I'd be happy to hang him myself
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Again no leas than 50 times we have watched mobs stop cars and y'all claim y'all would run them over. Then this happens and you hope he dies a slow death.
    Innocent until proven guilty and if he is guilty I'd be happy to hang him myself
    Totally, the crocodile tears here would be a lot more convincing if it wasn't exactly what a lot of yall fantasize about constantly
    SW- "Depp is a fairly deep thinker"

SW- "THE POINT IS WE CAN'T LET THE GOV BE NOT FUNDED!"

SW- "I'm a dang box"

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Right wing extremist commits act of violence--left and right wing Americans condemn it.
    Left wing extremistS commit hundreds of acts of violence vandalism and intimidation -- left is silent, right is racist for condemning said acts
    Dead on!
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Miserable people on both sides. I can't imagine being so miserable that I wanted to spend my Saturday protesting for either side.

The irony is that both are full of people that are foaming at the mouth based on the rhetoric that someone else fed them. And both want to blame their personal problems on that, rather than get off their ass and better themselves.

Funny. I don't recall verification of leftists being on the other side, but more of Charlottesville's residents saying that there are no place for Nazis there. I agree 100% with Mergie. What happened to that axiom so often used on this site of, "play stupid games, win stupid prizes"?