Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Looking to buy a BMW x5 35d

Village Idiot fits you well. May I recommend a CRV? Perhaps a Kia Soul?

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    I'll be referring any other BMW owners your way if they ask "hey where'd you get that badass work done?"
    People might think KRT only knows pickup trucks, when the truth is, there is not a more accomplished Bimmer guy in the State of South Carolina.

Quote Originally Posted by easyridingwo View Post
    Village Idiot fits you well. May I recommend a CRV? Perhaps a Kia Soul?
    Who the fuck is this jackass anyway? I’m guessing you drive one of those “Carolina Squat” trucks.
    \"If they don\'t hatch, they don\'t fly south\"

Quote Originally Posted by DuvnDux View Post
    Who the fuck is this jackass anyway? I’m guessing you drive one of those “Carolina Squat” trucks.
    No sir I do not drive de squat

Is your username supposed to say DivnonDix?

^^^ that was funny...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    People might think KRT only knows pickup trucks, when the truth is, there is not a more accomplished Bimmer guy in the State of South Carolina.
    Thanks JAB. I have 24 years on those cars. 18 of those at the dealer, 15 of those head tech/shop foreman. It was tough being foreman at the age of 21 and all of my peers were at least 10 years older than me.

More fuel = more boost!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Hunter View Post

Now, if I could only find someone(besides Dick Deyer) who can work on Mercedes, I'll be in business. If anyone has a recommendation, throw them my way(I need a starter replaced).
    I have more Mercedes on my lot now than any other brand.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Hunter View Post
    Frickin' nice ride you came out with Willyworm. Those models are nice, and you can't beat the ride. I'm glad it's working out how you intended.

I have a couple of clients who have wanted that same vehicle, and I sometimes help people find a year/make/model they're looking for through a few dealers I have connections with. One of my guys who I trust the most on finding used vehicles has steered me away from those models because, as he put it, "They ride like a dream, but are service hogs." I think you found you a good one, though, and I hope it does everything you need it to, especially with the deletes. And KRT can probably work on those things blindfolded.
    I truly think he could. I think the biggest issues they ran into were software related. Folks in Atlanta that sold me all the stuff weren't clear on how the tune process went but Kevin worked with em and got it figured out.

Thanks man, I lucked out and found this one at Midlands Honda who got it on trade. It's lived all its life in Columbia, was in good shape and only paid $17.5k for it. I was a bit skeptical about buying a BMW at first, but I've been incredibly pleased with it so far and haven't had a minutes problem with it. The thing rides smooth as all get out. It wasn't my first choice, and the inner redneck in me would rather be driving a jacked up 4x4, but with all the driving around SC I do for my job I needed something more practical.

Maybe in a few years I'll trade it in on one of these 1/2 ton trucks with a diesel powerplant and get back to having a truck bed.

Until then I'll keep driving this x5.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 02-08-2019 at 10:15 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by DuvnDux View Post
    Take it easy on him Bill... his nuts probably haven't dropped yet.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    I have more Mercedes on my lot now than any other brand.
    Excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by easyridingwo View Post

Is your username supposed to say DivnonDix?
    Why, are you looking for passion?
    \"If they don\'t hatch, they don\'t fly south\"

I think he is. But keep in mind this padawan hasn't been around here long enough to get that joke. Like I said, you're giving him the attention he craves. Leave it alone.

Last edited by willyworm; 02-08-2019 at 05:36 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]