Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spectrum Business

I’ll just leave this here....Spectrum sucks.

Spectrum has done my past and present tv commercials, I'm on there.. not shirtless though.

About an hour ago I officially broke all ties with AT&T. That makes me happy.

Isn't TruVista your only other option up there?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

yep, my deal isn't about saving a few bucks. When I call I need a voice that's willing to help, if I'm calling, there's a problem. Just counting over the past nine months I had two outages, their problems, not ours. It goes like this, I call.. I speak to someone responding in broken English. They go through five minutes at least of verifying who I am. They ask me to reset my shit, all basic child things, that I've already done and tell them I've done. it's thirty minutes minimum for them to get a work order. Two weeks ago it happened, go through all of it for them to tell me they can have someone out there by Friday afternoon.. I called on a Tuesday. That weekend I've got a few large parties going on, a Bluesfest in Downtown which most of the restaurants host bands.. and I am the wholesaler to them, so hectic week. There is no one in right mind that can tell me that they have anything resembling proper customer service.

the real issue is that "customer service" as we know it is over. They have done the math. "We", the consumer, do not factor in their decision making.

I am certain it is Trump's fault.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Customer service from large companies like ours, is in fact, a dead horse. I'd be remiss if I tried to convince someone of the contrary.

Having a local contact like myself can be an immense difference in alleviating a lot of the frustration.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

And yes, it's Trump's fault
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Truvista, I do have local contacts. That's what helped with my decision.

They even have an office a couple miles up the road, they already had my security monitoring.

Glad you found a good replacement for AT&T. If we suck, then I don't know what you call it is that they do.
    Last edited by willyworm; 10-16-2019 at 03:17 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]