Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spectrum Business

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I meant to sent a pm, but are you in my area yet?
    I'm in sales, I sleep til 8am.

No, we have no plans to expand into Camdenshire that I'm aware of. It's July and the construction budgets are already exhausted. My business cards somehow made it across the Wateree River from Lugoff to Camden. I've received boatloads of calls from Camden businesses that want us.

The growth monster in our company right now is Small Business. I currently have no less than 7 construction projects going on that are a direct result of what I have sold, and another handful that I can't get approved for various reasons, the big one being funding. Building 300' of new coax cable plant to get to a new costumer(s) is usually doable, but building whole new towns right now is damn near asking for a miracle. Cause trust me, I've asked. There was plans to build the town of Lamar last year and after the merger I think the funding got yanked. They'll build it eventually, but it might be a while.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 07-12-2017 at 07:22 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

2th, sounds like you need a new vendor. There's good ones out there.

Even if you just wanna get a faster internet we can leave phone alone for now. Many businesses carry more than one internet connection these days so if ones down you have the other. It's $80/month well spent to have business continuity.

Let me know what they say and we'll go from there. Now go get in someone's mouth and make some money.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    I catch hell with businesses run out of houses. If it's immediately serviceable it's no problem. If we have to build out to get to it, it's a mess. I have no less than 3 business owners right now that run their company from home and they won't approve the build out, even though the customer agrees to the cost share. Well only cover $5000 in construction costs, in most cases, the rest the customer is responsible for.

No worries ... just jerkin' ya chain. I don't see how I'd need that level of infrastructure anyway.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Toofer, I verified today that we can provide you service at your office. Ball's in your court to check on the AT&T contract thingy. We do offer contract buyouts, if need be. Let me know how I can help, other than calling AT&T for you. I can't do that, thanks to all that pesky legal stuff... you know how it is.
    Last edited by willyworm; 07-14-2017 at 02:48 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aight boys, bumping this up. I renewed my Sponsorship for another year so it's time to put it to work.

As many of you know I'm a local Spectrum Business rep. If you, your wife, your uncle, or someone you know has a business in Columbia, Florence, Marion, Florence, Dillon, Hilton Head, Bluffton, Summerville, Sumter, etc etc feel free to give me a shout. I recently got a couple fellow SCDuckers service who had tried previously to get us but to no avail. They were stuck with bad service from the local phone company and needed a better option. After a few months to get some new cable built we pulled through.

I'm no miracle worker, but I'm pretty good at what I do. If anyone has a business and could benefit from our 100M internet speed or just wants cable TV, and of course we offer phone service, give me a call or shoot me an email.

If you simply have a question about an existing account I may or may not be able to help. Reach out anyway. If I can help I will, if I can't I'll try to get you in touch with someone who can.

803-260-6234
    miles.altman@charter.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aight boys, bumping this up. I renewed my Sponsorship for another year so it's time to put it to work.

As many of you know I'm a local Spectrum Business rep. If you, your wife, your uncle, or someone you know has a business in Columbia, Florence, Marion, Florence, Dillon, Hilton Head, Bluffton, Summerville, Sumter, etc etc feel free to give me a shout. I recently got a couple fellow SCDuckers service who had tried previously to get us but to no avail. They were stuck with bad service from the local phone company and needed a better option. After a few months to get some new cable built we pulled through.

I'm no miracle worker, but I'm pretty good at what I do. If anyone has a business and could benefit from our 100M internet speed or just wants cable TV, and of course we offer phone service, give me a call or shoot me an email.

If you simply have a question about an existing account I may or may not be able to help. Reach out anyway. If I can help I will, if I can't I'll try to get you in touch with someone who can.

803-260-6234
    miles.altman@charter.com
    You work for Spectrum? ������

Last I checked...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That's what it says on paycheck stubs.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bumping this up. Hadn't done anything with an SCDucker in a few minutes.

I'm not much for helping existing customers, in certain cases I can, but if you have another provider and want to to look at what we got, I'm the KRT of Business internet, phone and TV service.

If you're not sure if I can help, just ask... I'll tell ya.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

They, not you, FUCKING SUCK!

If you want you can talk with my secretary or wife on the matter!

And I deal with the business side as well!

My wife just canceled most of out lake accounts. My secretary has been all over me, and I agree it is out of hand.

No one needs or should have to do this deal or that deal..

For goodness sake if you start to treat your legacy customers better than the "new" customers, and you will keep them.

It's out of hand.

I can't do certain things for certain reasons, but my sister has the same services via TWC/Spectrum and some internet magic and comes out at 100$ less a month than me on the house bill. It was closer to 150$ at the lake. For the same FUCKING service.

That is a damn joke.

Y'all need to tighten up, and if you don't know it you can't fix it!!!!

So there.

Because bitching to the locals or the idiot on the phone goes no where.

The only reason I have stuck it out is Jody Gamble (Business side), in act of good faith he did my Florence home, and it was different! But time has crept up and your company doesn't value loyalty. I could tell you horror stories of other TWC users.

Loyalty matters to me, but clearly not your company!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

This ought to get good, real fast

I just dumped them
    Got about the same thing now for $49 a month I was paying them $120 for.
    They could have cared less about keeping my business also.
    Willyworm is a good guy and not on the residential side of which I am bashing.
    I have no doubt he will take care of you commercial acct folks

Yall sound like women. It's not they treat new customers better...the reality is they treat all customers the same. But they do have to offer some sort of incentive to attract new customers. I'm not saying its the bait and switch, but you've got to get them on the hook to so their sign on discount will eventually run out. Every phone, tv and internet service I've ever had (name any of the providers), if I wasn't happy with the cost, I could call them and work it out.

I was a technician for TWC for almost 6 years, did installs, trouble calls, even buried cable for a while, and been here another 4 years in business sales. Trust me, I've heard all the bitching before. I know we suck. All the internet providers suck.

There's tons of customers that would love to have your problems that we can't get wireline to.

I've never liked the way we treat customers after a year when the promo expires, but the higher ups didn't ask for my input when they made that decision. The difference with Business is I tell them when I sign them up that the introductory price is a promo, and at month 13 the price will go up. And I tell them to the penny what it will go up to. I'm not in residential sales but I don't think we tell new resi customers that.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was a technician for TWC for almost 6 years, did installs, trouble calls, even buried cable for a while, and been here another 4 years in business sales. Trust me, I've heard all the bitching before. I know we suck. All the internet providers suck.

There's tons of customers that would love to have your problems that we can't get wireline to.

I've never liked the way we treat customers after a year when the promo expires, but the higher ups didn't ask for my input when they made that decision. The difference with Business is I tell them when I sign them up that the introductory price is a promo, and at month 13 the price will go up. And I tell them to the penny what it will go up to. I'm not in residential sales but I don't think we tell new resi customers that.

Good post!

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    They, not you, FUCKING SUCK!

If you want you can talk with my secretary or wife on the matter!

And I deal with the business side as well!

My wife just canceled most of out lake accounts. My secretary has been all over me, and I agree it is out of hand.

No one needs or should have to do this deal or that deal..

For goodness sake if you start to treat your legacy customers better than the "new" customers, and you will keep them.

It's out of hand.

I can't do certain things for certain reasons, but my sister has the same services via TWC/Spectrum and some internet magic and comes out at 100$ less a month than me on the house bill. It was closer to 150$ at the lake. For the same FUCKING service.

That is a damn joke.

Y'all need to tighten up, and if you don't know it you can't fix it!!!!

So there.

Because bitching to the locals or the idiot on the phone goes no where.

The only reason I have stuck it out is Jody Gamble (Business side), in act of good faith he did my Florence home, and it was different! But time has crept up and your company doesn't value loyalty. I could tell you horror stories of other TWC users.

Loyalty matters to me, but clearly not your company!
    Next time you call Jody don;t be surprised if you don;t get him. Unless you have his personal cell. He retired.

How many lake houses you got?

Tell your wife or secretary to give me a call any time. I don't mind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Next time you call Jody don;t be surprised if you don;t get him. Unless you have his personal cell. He retired.

How many lake houses you got?

Tell your wife or secretary to give me a call any time. I don't mind.
    I have have ways to harass him if I want! LOL!

Mean while I like your post, in response to Reeltite. Clearly you get it!

Legacy customers be damned!!!!

I have literally quit accounts so I could get a better deal if I sign back up. Something is wrong when a person can do that, and that same deal isn't offered to legacy or persons over a year. And for goodness sakes I think anything over 5 years ought to be treated with kid gloves at this point, but tell me I'm wrong in that y'all will throw them under the bus and then back over them???

You are trying to make a difference, and I appreciate that. But for what ever reason your company has taken the position they could care less about loyalty, and it irks me to no end!

I hope you can sway the powers that be. There are those of us who want to use cable, but I want to be treated like a customer not a past worker of JAB. Well, come to think of it his stories indicate they were treated better. A Clinton intern....I feel used.

Thanks for listening!
    Hopefully you can get the ship going the right way.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Honestly, you disconnecting and coming back is part of our strategy. We bank on you not dealing with the headache of switching. Keep in mind, we are a for-profit company. Like anyone else here who owns a business our goal is to sell our product for as much money as we can. Plain and simple. Like most people, you'll just pay it, because you need it. And you likely can't get a commensurate product from anyone else.

Like Reeltite said we don't treat new customers any differently, cause in 12 months when their promo expires, they'll be right in that boat with ya. Our only saving grace is that the internet is so good. It's not perfect, but it's pretty dang solid is most cases.

Having a local guy like me, or Jody, a lot of the times makes all the difference in the world. There's way to get your bill down most times, you just gotta know how to play the game.

Our motto is, at least we're not AT&T.

Last edited by willyworm; 10-15-2019 at 07:01 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Again, I don't always like how we operate, I just sell the stuff. Bruthas gotta have a job.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh, and forgot to mention...

We're about to launch Spectrum Mobile to businesses. Did the product training today. Might get hairy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]