Many of y'all know Spectrum Business is my employer and has been for about 2 years now. I am a Small Business rep that covers just about everywhere that we have service in SC. For those who may not already know, we are the internet/phone/cable TV provider that used to be Time Warner Cable. I bucked up for a SCDucks Sponsorship a while back because a couple of you reached out to me for service, so I felt the right thing to do was give back and support the site while growing my business at the same time.

I initially posted up an incentive deal in the Announcements forum that if a SCDucker brings me a meeting with a customer that results in a new Business Sale I'll give you $50 towards your favorite SCDucks Sponsor of choice. That offer still stands for the first 3 SCDuckers that get me a new customer. If you are not capable of utilizing the services of any of our other Sponsors, we'll work something out.

We are doing a lot of aggressive marketing right now, so many y'all in the vicinity of Columbia, Orangeburg, Florence, Summerville/N Chas, the Grand Strand and Hilton Head/Bluffton areas are probably getting hit with mailers/calls and seeing or hearing the commercials.

All I ask is that if y'all have any questions keep it local and let me know first. We just launched $29.99 phone lines INCLUDING TAX. In many markets we can now offer internet download speeds of 100MBps and 300MBps.

Please post up, call or PM me if you have any questions. Please, let's keep it classy gentlemen and thanks,

Miles
803-260-6234