Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zamir White

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    I was told that the Kid did not fit the mold at Clemson. He wanted to be The MAN starting his first year. I wish him the best.
    So he went to a school.loaded with backs that is known for sharing the load. Seems legit.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    So he went to a school.loaded with backs that is known for sharing the load. Seems legit.

You have to remember, taters will blame anyone and even make up excuses when a big recruit gives them the cold shoulder. They have even blamed African politicians.

actually, we're busy chasing another natty.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    You have to remember, taters will blame anyone and even make up excuses when a big recruit gives them the cold shoulder. They have even blamed African politicians.
    Is it better to have big recruits give you the cold shoulder or a 3 star decootmit?
    :FYT:

Zamir blew his ACL out this weekend. Hope he can sit out this year and get back to full strength. It's not like we don't have plenty of other options.

Also some great quotes in this thread a year later.

That sucks. He is a stud. Wish him the best. Oh, and Kirby can in fact recruit. Like a champ.
    Carolina Counsel

Is it the same ACL he blew out in high school? Either way it's a shame.

Good news is it’s the other knee. Bad news is he’s got two bum knees now.
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    Is it the same ACL he blew out in high school? Either way it's a shame.
    No, sir. It's the other one. Can't decide if that's better or worse. Regardless, hope the young man gets back right. He looks pretty special on film.

Yea, idk, sucks for the kid. I really hate it for him. From what I had been reading they werent real sure that hed play a whole lot this year anyway. Said he lacked speed and explosiveness which is understandable coming off a knee injury.

DAMN SHAME, hate it for the young man.

Sad thing is of all positions RB is the one hardest to come back from ACL, but both is going to make it an even tougher battle

They normally do not get the ability to cut like before the ACL, and the cut backs are so crucial to a great RB
    Wish him the best, scary thing is kid was a 5* after one ACL

UGAs program is snakebit.

I hate it for the kid... any kid. Worked his whole childhood for the chance.

Who is the last back that came out of Georgia with both knees intact?
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Sony didn't hurt his knee. Don't know how many knee injuries, but there is sure alot of them that got drafted higher than RBs that were healthy. Gurley just signed a nice contract.
    Remember Robert Edwards, then he blew it out in the Pro Bowl volleyball game. You got to be die hard dawg fan to remember this, but how about Albert Hollis. #1 RB in the country that came from California. Never played a down and his knee was a non contact injury. I hope White bounces back. I have to wonder if wearing a brace on the previously injured knee didn't contribute to injuring the other. Not many teams can have the #1 RB blow his knees out and not have to worry about RB depth. Will be interesting to see if Georgia targets another RB in this cycle.

This thread is great. Favorite is the one about Dabo not going to concide those guards. Mays and Salyer.......and you don't even want to see what else Pittman is putting together. Got to be able to drive block and zone block. Zone blocking works when you have Deshaun Watson.

Sony did tweek his knee, in the SEC champ game. Nothing major tho.

Hell, Chubb still was the first back taken the 2nd round after that blow out.
    Think about AJ Green, between the injury and suspension he only played about a year and half.

Chubb looked faster AFTER the injury.

Do y'all remember the first time TG3 touched the ball when he returned from his injury? That was frickin' awesome, even if it got called back.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Chubb looked faster AFTER the injury.

Do y'all remember the first time TG3 touched the ball when he returned from his injury? That was frickin' awesome, even if it got called back.
    That was from his suspension. He injured his knee later in that game vs Albarn.

I'm sure all the running backs in the NFL are gonna be pissed when someone tells them. Especially the top paid one in the league.

It was from the suspension, but that was one hell of a play. No doubt who was the best player on the field. Then Richt didn't have enough sense to pull him. Game was already over.

Chubb, Gurley, and Michel were so good they made the Oline look good. That is supposed to be the other way around. Can you imagine those backs behind the O line talent in Athens now?

Remember Brandon Wilds, a Coot a few years back. Was just average at SC but was ripping it up for the Jaguars this week on TV.
    Scored a TD and moved the ball well. I think he was from Blythewood
    Last edited by ecu1984; 08-21-2018 at 02:16 PM.