Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SC's Next Baseball Coach

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post

I think O'Sullivan is hired regardless of what Florida does in the next game or two..

You think he will leave Florida?

Yes sir I do..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Highest paid college baseball coach in the country at 1.25 million dollars a year, and Florida does not care about baseball?

I guess on days there is no game, they just light piles of cash on fire?
    TCU's coach makes 1.4 million a year.

Yes sir I do..
    I hope so. I from what I have read and seen what he did with Florida he should be good hire.

Monte would leave too. NO DAT

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Monte would leave too. NO DAT
    How dare you mention that!!!!!!

Nobody in their right mind would leave Heaven Beau!

Dabo told me so.. He's all in

Gotta think Tanner is gonna make a BIG hire or he woulda just held onto Holbrook another year.

Money is not a big deal....with the long term Founders Sponsorship...dropping 1.2-1.5 a yr on a coach (even with Osully buy out at 750k) is not that much $$.

You taters best not enter the baseball convo......Tanner could have Monte in Cola for same money with a GD text message.

Quote Originally Posted by jwterry3 View Post
    You taters best not enter the baseball convo......Tanner could have Monte in Cola for same money with a GD text message.

Gotta think Tanner is gonna make a BIG hire or he woulda just held onto Holbrook another year.
    That's not exactly how it played out for the football squad.....

I worked in the Clemson AD along side OSullivan and he always struck me as more of a "Florida guy" than anywhere else.
    Hair gel, tanning bed, F-bombing every other word kinda guy. I'd be hard pressed to see him leave Gville for Columbia. Maybe when Martin leaves he'd make a move but to go from a Natty squad to one under .500, pfffffffff.....
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

You fuckin coots are dumb as a box of shit. if Monte was leaving, he'd already be gone. O'Sullivan is the guy, it's a done deal from what I've heard
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    You fuckin coots are dumb as a box of shit. if Monte was leaving, he'd already be gone. O'Sullivan is the guy, it's a done deal from what I've heard
    Hes going to be hired as an assistant..

Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Hes going to be hired as an assistant..

I enjoyed the SC coaching drama and the posts in the sports forum as much as anyone. Especially when Smart said he was interested in SC and all the fans got excited. But baseball is a different. I went to the stadiums in Athens and Columbia this year. I know where I'd want to play baseball.

And queue BigTimber now with his quotes of Smart was a bad hire, own it. Dabo is a coaching genius.

You coots are dumber than I thought. So let me get this straight you are going to offer sully more than what he makes now. Do you honestly believe Florida is not going to counter? Then what are you going to do, end up paying 2 million a year for a coach? That's bullshit they will never let tanner fork out that much $$$. This is fucking comical. You say Florida does not care about baseball that means 1.25 and no pressure. Why move to a high pressure job. Also before you say to win national championships he is a couple games away from that.

Let's say they do. Dawn Stanley makes 1 mil or something like that. She has a national championship. What do you think she will have to say about that.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 06-27-2017 at 11:08 AM.

We have a angry accountant on line 1..

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    Dawn Stanley makes 1 mil or something like that. She has a national championship. What do you think she will have to say about that.
    She can say all she wants. Its all about revenues & right now girls bball ain't making the $$ that baseball is.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    You coots are dumber than I thought. So let me get this straight you are going to offer sully more than what he makes now. Do you honestly believe Florida is not going to counter? Then what are you going to do, end up paying 2 million a year for a coach? That's bullshit they will never let tanner fork out that much $$$. This is fucking comical. You say Florida does not care about baseball that means 1.25 and no pressure. Why move to a high pressure job. Also before you say to win national championships he is a couple games away from that.

Let's say they do. Dawn Stanley makes 1 mil or something like that. She has a national championship. What do you think she will have to say about that.
    My lord... Highly upset and highly unaware of the current funding situation surrounding UF baseball I.e. Their inability to give him facility upgrades.
    "I swear if I found you in a marsh I don't know that I could keep myself from mud stomping you" -Griffin

Not upset just think y'all are fucking idiots. It honestly makes me chuckle. Who is worried about facilities when you are recruiting and in the finals. Facilities are not everything. Give me shitty facilities, 1.25 mil a year, and a place I can go to CWS most years with no pressure and I will coach their till I die.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 06-27-2017 at 11:25 AM.

And yes 2oof, SC is one of the most desirable jobs in the in the Country.
    you can tell by all the coaches knocking the door down to come here....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.