Thread: Something New

I'm trying something new this year. I built a new blind similar to one that I saw in a magazine that folds up and down and the only thing I am putting on it is some Mossy Oak burlap. I do most of my hunting in the swamp and I think it should fit in well. I figure that even if I go out to the bays it won't stick out more than any of those few wooded spots you see. Looking for feedback.
    "Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear." Mark Twain

When you go into the bays, or Samworth, or South Santee, or Sandy Island, or wherever else you may hunt, just run your boat right into the reeds, so that they show on both sides of your boat. I think you will be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.

That's what I had in mind. Try to look like some of the wood that has washed up or trees growing.
    "Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear." Mark Twain