Thread: My first floating duck killin machine

Although personally I am quite content with existing explosives, I feel we must not stand in the path of improvement. <br />Winston Churchill

Got it yesterday. Put it in the water on Lake Murray today, even with the chop... Man I am excited about this season. [img]graemlins/boat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/boat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/boat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/boat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/boat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/boat.gif[/img] :boat
    Although personally I am quite content with existing explosives, I feel we must not stand in the path of improvement. <br />Winston Churchill

Cool ride. Now all you have to do is "pimp" it a little. Tear everything out of it and bust out the stencils and camo it, add a fast grass blind, and don't forget your cd player.
    When I was younger I always used to hear that practice makes perfect. Later I heard that nobody's perfect. So, I just stopped practicing.

SCTIMBER Coots

and camo the red cooler also Almost forgot Congrats!

I had a [img]graemlins/afro.gif[/img] head like that. I really liked it. Congrats!!!
    \"Free your mind, your ass will follow\"