Thread: congaree river...

just wondering if anyone visit the sand out on the congaree near the rosewood landing? been going for a few years now and just now noticed how trashy its been getting....i think it is been a younger crew leaving all there trash and its starting to piss people off. people just clean up after yourself, please!!!

Most likely it is the people that work @ those couple of factorys over there. They go down there and have a 40 or 2.
    I love Defenseless Animals... Especially in a good gravy<br /><br />When I wake up in the morning I piss excellence

Ive been doing some work at the old olympia cotton mills they have turned one into apartments and everytime im over there during they day i se a bunch of college kids leaving the building with rafts and beer so i assume they get to drunk out there to clean up

Probably a rain flushing of Columbia also contributes to the trash.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Not to mention up around the zoo is a popular hang out with "bank fishermen" and various teenage cliques. Water flows down to the coast...and garbage hangs up where it will. If the sandbar crowd were leaving trash you would find it between there and Lowfalls. I have always seen most of that crowd at the sandbar take more trash out with them than they brought in. Quite impressive.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton