Thread: Gator Trax questions?

A couple questions for you Gator Trax owners.
    1. Do you think a 35hp would run alright on a 1744 or should I just go with the 18 footer?

2. Is the tunnel worth it? Does it get any better speed?

3. Guide Edition or Mud Buddy Edition model?
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

Get the 18fter - stay away from the hd - you get a longer boat without more usable room except for a dog platform and a place to take a leak.
    The tunnel is slower and drafts more water, plus costs more I would think.
    If you don't value your life or gear then get the GE - most life loving people opt for the floatation though - MB edition.
    I always thought a website was a selling tool, not a product repair manual!

Well Matt I guess you got an opinion from a GD dealer, Now I can give you one from a GT dealer. Get the HD, Well worth the money(Sold 3 this week) a 1644, 1744, and 1436 all with a SD. I like the option and so do a lot of customers. I like the 1744 hull, You get plenty of speed, boat stays flat, and got plenty of room. As for the GE or MB edition, thats up to you! You are a grown man and decide on the areas you hunt how you use it. Give me a call TD

Yes, TD he got a opinion - from a hunter and yes I happen to sell GD's - I told him to get the 18fter, told him what I've heard from alot of people concerning the hd - happens to be mine also, and told him my opinion on floatation - didn't tell him not to buy the GT - I think he will and will probably like whatever he gets - now those 3 boats must be the same 3 you sold last month too - same size and everything - at least change the sizes and number to make it believable!
    You gonna be around Sat am? If I get my boats rigged in time, me and a mutual aquantance are going riding on the Cooper - you game?

After talking it over with a few friends and my old man I think I've decided on the 1850 (no hunt deck) and the new 45hp Hyperdrive Sport. Hoping to get around 35mph or so out of the rig. Should be way fast enough for what I do.

P.S. Also decided to go with the Mudbuddy edition. I figure I've lost enough gear to flooding to last a life time.
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

Can't Nab, going to be at Hilton Head DU banquet showing off one of the rigs a Commitee member bought this past week. BTW, You need to look at the size from last month 2 1744's and a 1436! Call me a liar again and I'll bust your ass. THATS A PROMISE!

Trashduck, please act your age and stop with the "I'll bust your ass" threats.

A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

TD - I'm scared now - might not even show up Saturday morning now! Nah, think I will anyway. Maybe your buddy could go with us? What's he up too Sat?
    Keep selling a few boats, maybe you'll catch up one day, nah, you won't!
    Come on down Sat, there be GD's and PD's there.
    Ring King - I think you'll be pleased with your rig - one word of advice though, go with the electric clutch, it will go slow and fast - don't fall for that automatic thing if you plan on being anywhere except the wide open.
    By the way, didn't know they have DU banquets in the morning now?

FU Cut. I don't like being call a lier, guess you might! Now Nab on the other hand is a true salesman, too bad his object in life is to badmouth people, products, and hide behind the computer. Don't worry about my sales, $36,100 this week alone! Not bad I guess. As for Duckman #1, he is on the way back from ND. My sister lives in HH, so I'm going to visit before the Banquet, but really thats none of your business is it!

Sounds like a place I need to be, the Cooper that is. I'd like to see how cool other toys are, I already know how cool mine is . Where are ya'll putting in at? I might be able to break away for a little bit in the morning, if the weather holds out.
    When I was younger I always used to hear that practice makes perfect. Later I heard that nobody's perfect. So, I just stopped practicing.

"FU Cut. I don't like being call a lier, guess you might!"

LIAR?

It really is pretty simple. Keep the fucking threats out of the threads. Are you that damned hard headed? Nobody wants to read about how you are gonna bust someones ass. You are starting to sound like Hummers again.

Anger management classes are available, healing through chemistry is always and option, or you could think twice and keep your mouth shut when you feel a need to threaten someone on this site. We dont tolerate that kinda game.

Carry on.....
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

TD - glad you sold a few but you'll still behind for the week, month and year - keep trying though!
    Speaking of DM, keep threatening people and he'll get the internet police on you.
    And where in this thread did I had mouth a product?
    Superfly - we're putting in at Rice Hope? I think - don't know much about down there - give me a call - you can get the number off of www.nabsgodevil.com
    Hope to see you there!