Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: wife's coworker...

If you confront this guy, he could easily turn this on your wife and make her out to be the bad guy.. this is a two edged sword subject , record or save all conversations. If you beat his ass or intimidate him, he can have you thrown in a jail and a restraining order against your wife. Be very careful on actions taken.

Tim you act as if you speak from experience?
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    My thought is that his behavior is inappropriate and you have a loyal and faithful wife who reported it to you. You need to stay out of it in her workplace. She needs to report that behavior to a supervisor and/or HR and let the process take its course.
    This. Exactly. If you trust her, let her handle it. If you don't trust her, leave her.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    Tim you act as if you speak from experience?
    No , but I was a boss and a situation between a contractor and one of our female workers, similar to this one happened. It's a he said she said deal. Both parties were fired, businesses don't want drama like that lurking around and they will remove both people involved.

This doesn't have anything to do with trust or HR. Id have that son of a b**** so anxious he'd be carrying around a rape whistle.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 05-10-2017 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Silly phone

Ralph knows wassup.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Id antagonize the bastard until he committed suicide. Fuck him.

What was the " few other ramblings " that the guy said in the message? As of right now he really hasn't done anything other than make your wife uncomfortable. I personally wouldnt like it . Have your wife keep everything he sends her and if it continues then have her go to HR. Good luck with it all

Order that new bass boat.

Quote Originally Posted by tot View Post
    Id antagonize the bastard until he committed suicide. Fuck him.
    You're cool.
    :FYT:

Quote Originally Posted by StrutnBPS View Post
    I guess I'm just a little more laid back than others b/c I don't think it warrants a trip to HR yet. IMO your wife simply telling him that those comments are inappropriate and will not be tolerated is enough. If it happens again, then go to HR with a copy of the conversation.
    Bingo. She has to tell him she doesn't appreciate it.

I mean just how beautiful is this wife of yours? Can you post up a picture?

Telling her she is beautiful is one thing, but is she beautiful enough to cause the jibber jabber?

On a serious note, I think carolina counsel advice is spot on. One more interaction afterwards would cause me to swap over to highstrungs method
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by ECUPirate View Post
    You're cool.
    Thanks. I just want to fit in.

Boooo, this doesn't have anything to do with her. Or anyone's sensitive feelings, evidently they all know each other, so that the fact he knows him trumps all else. That takes it straight to man rules.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    Bingo. She has to tell him she doesn't appreciate it.
    You run the risk of him getting scared and running to HR if she says that. It's a 5th grade world out there. I still think she should tell her supervisor and let the company policy do its thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she got all this evidence, and has done nothing about it with him or the company. Something isn't adding up. He should be packing his calculator and stapler by now

Quote Originally Posted by ECUPirate View Post
    You're cool.
    You must think he's joking? Lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Ah the joys of having a hot wife. Sounds like she handled it. She'll let ya know when she wants your help.

And some of you mofos are the same ones foaming at da mouf of every woman posted on here.
    Last edited by Mars Bluff; 05-10-2017 at 07:36 AM.

Y'all are boring. Is there a antifun union in here now?

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    You run the risk of him getting scared and running to HR if she says that. It's a 5th grade world out there. I still think she should tell her supervisor and let the company policy do its thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any HR person worth their salt will ask if she has told him that his comments aren't appreciated. If she isn't comfortable telling him she can certainly go through those channels and I'd agree that the supervisor would be better than straight to HR. But the first step is making sure that he realizes his comments make her uncomfortable. Until that box has been checked or he gets alot stronger than you look pretty, I doubt anything can or will be done.

Ralph,
    I didn't get that they knew each other. I read it to be that what he knows of him comes through the wife or maybe he met him at the company picnic. If it's someone that knows him then I absolutely agree that its a different set of rules and has nothing to do with HR.