Thread: Yamaha 70 2stroke value

Default Yamaha 70 2stroke value

Motor is an 04 with a bad cylinder, everything else is good. What's it with?

Worth 100.00, Ill double that and give you 200.00. Where do you want to meet?

i'll buy the exhaust if you end up parting it out, & i got $500 if you want the whole thing gone, you might get $7-800 if you hold out, & prolly get $2k if you part it out

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    Motor is an 04 with a bad cylinder, everything else is good. What's it with?
    If you had the patience and wherewithal to part it out you can get at least a grand out of it. Main parts are the tilt/trim unit, lower unit and carbs. Some idiot out there with a 40/50 will buy the carbs for $2-300, the lower unit might fetch $400 and the tilt/trim unit no less than $300 if it works and has no corrosion. The tilt/trim relay might get ya $50 on eBay if it's clean and works (brand new it's like $200), electric start parts/flywheel would get ya a few more bucks. ECU might get ya $100. Tuner might get ya $50-100. The cowl might bring anther $100. If it's a tiller motor depending on which generation you have, that's a couple hundred more.

Hell I'll buy the flywheel from ya.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Sell the motor as a whole. That parting out is time consuming and you will be stuck with parts you can't sell.

Midsection, clamps, etc would bring a few bucks more too.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Sell the motor as a whole. That parting out is time consuming and you will be stuck with parts you can't sell.
    This

Depends on how bad the block is.

Have you started parting it out yet? I'm still troubleshooting mine, and may need some pieces. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr