Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hunt club rookie mistakes

Hell ya. Hell of story. I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOFL!! I'm in tears laughing at that. I had to stop reading it twice so I could wipe the tears out of my eyes so I could read.

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post
    The first time I free based cocaine with my grandpa was at our deer club. Me and old gramps stayed up tag teamin these Vietnamese hookers he found in the tell n sell. (This was before the Internet). At sunrise we killed the hookers and dumped them in the gut pit before setting off on a morning dog drive with the other like minded felons in camp. We typically ran a block of woods that was owned by someone to the south of us. Lots of deer on that property. Anyway...after staying up all night with Sum-ting Wong and her girlfriends, gramps decided to offer me a little pick me up. We used an old spoon he had laying on the floor of his pickup. I felt like a million bucks after that. We turned the dogs loose on the neighbors property and commenced to blasting everything that ran out of the woods. Grandpa was so fucked up he shot his truck twice with his SKS rifle. Thank god I was taking a dump in the middle of the road and not sitting in the drivers seat where I had just polished off my beer not 5 minutes earlier. I dont remember much else from that day, but boy what I would give to be 11 years old with grandpa at deer camp again.
    Hahahaha

The first time I free based cocaine with my grandpa was at our deer club. Me and old gramps stayed up tag teamin these Vietnamese hookers he found in the tell n sell. (This was before the Internet). At sunrise we killed the hookers and dumped them in the gut pit before setting off on a morning dog drive with the other like minded felons in camp. We typically ran a block of woods that was owned by someone to the south of us. Lots of deer on that property. Anyway...after staying up all night with Sum-ting Wong and her girlfriends, gramps decided to offer me a little pick me up. We used an old spoon he had laying on the floor of his pickup. I felt like a million bucks after that. We turned the dogs loose on the neighbors property and commenced to blasting everything that ran out of the woods. Grandpa was so fucked up he shot his truck twice with his SKS rifle. Thank god I was taking a dump in the middle of the road and not sitting in the drivers seat where I had just polished off my beer not 5 minutes earlier. I dont remember much else from that day, but boy what I would give to be 11 years old with grandpa at deer camp again.
    Memories

Damn right.....there's been a many a deer killed round here with an sks.

You remember how I offered you a spot in my club if you needed a place to hunt this year?

I'll pay your membership, but only if gramps comes along.

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    I spent more time sitting around the fire with bucknfloat2 and some cold beers than i did sitting in the deer stand.

We had a pot smoking, hippie guy at the club named Dan. We had clubhouse closed in sorta and he was sleeping in a lounge chair in it while goincoastal and i were in a camper right beside it. About midnight we hear a gunshot followed by another a few seconds later. Next morning dan claimed he woke up and a coon was standing in the doorway and he started spraying bullets through the new walls. Guess that agent orange and weed made him see shit.
    You got Dans number ? Asking for a friend .
    I used to drink like a fish and run like a dog
    Done a whole lotta shit not permitted by law
    People call me the Picasso of painting the town

I think I just pee'd a little

This is art

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelyeller View Post
    You got Dans number ? Asking for a friend .
    Yea, I need to talk to him. For a friend of course.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by mrtroy4man View Post
    some of my fondest memories growing up was at the bunting club. we woild wake up at 230 and drive to Ridgeville to Camp Hall #1. there inside that small club house would be guys passed out snoring, sawing enough logs go put a saw mill out of work. everyone would wake up and the cook would start making breakfast. in the mean time, there would be a hell of a nickle and dime poker game going on. Option with the bigh spade, dirty low with the high heart were the most played games. the smell of.cigar smoke and greasy.bacon would hang in the air, the smell of coffee too as the guys would search for their mug on the wall amongst 50 others hanging up on nails. by the time the sun had come up, quite a crowd had gathered and the hunt masters would sit outside trying to decide which block they would hunt first. we would pick up the change off of the table, throw our paper plates into the fire and head down to the dog pens to pick.out t or y.from.the over 20.dogs my.grandsd had. and to bim, it was all.about the chass. he could care less.about shooting 1, but dont get me.wrong, they didn't call him 1 shot Roper for nothing! he had certain dogs he would run together cause he knew which dogs would jump and which 1 would push the deer and wbich ones sounded the best in certain types of.woods.burning a deers ass up. he would say thats old Junior with that choppy tongue or thats betty joe with that squeally tongue while redman chewing tobacco would drip from.his bottom lip. we would load that old chevy jp, had a 3 on the tree, with a pack.of dogs, and head up to a predetermined meeting spot. i always rode on the bumper, holding on to the handles of the dog box hntil.we got.to where we were sjpposed to put the dogs into the woods. everyone would line that particular block, and when the man gave the word on channel.3 to turn em loose, let.em.go all hell.would break.loose. we always had 1 or.2 dogs that didn't wanna go, but grand always had a way to persuade them, whether it be a size 14 shoe to their ass or he threw them across the canal clear across to the other side i kid you not! god knows i have some.of my best memories ever bunting.out tbere, listening to the yarns those guys would weave, the bullshit so thick it hung in the air for hours. but i wouldn't trade any of it for no amount of money. i wish i had just 1 more day with my grandad, just 1 more.day with him at the club on a crisp.fall saturday morning, loading fhe dogs up and riding out into the great unknown, my .410.loaded with a single shot.of 000 buckshot, hoping for the chance to shoot a deer with my.grandad by my side. i will get that chance one day in the distant future, a chance to do it again with my grandad, hunting with him and telling him about my.son and hiw i tried to.pass what i learned at the club and from him to my son. God is miss that place and my.grandad. that club is now the Volvo plant in ridgeville. sorry for the long read and rambling on....
    I remember your grandfather. He was a hoot for sure and that was a fun crowd to hunt with back then.
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!