Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Lake Murray boat accident

Quote Originally Posted by coot nasty View Post
    Wouldn't they have to do a blood test after a situation like this?
    If whoever passed the standardized field sobriety tests, then you can't ask for breath, blood, or urine unless there is reason to believe other drugs are involved.
    "...But this is football. This ain't tennis..." --CJ Spiller; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxkNT9IxEu8

Quote Originally Posted by SNAP Hunter View Post
    If whoever passed the standardized field sobriety tests, then you can't ask for breath, blood, or urine unless there is reason to believe other drugs are involved.
    Even if it was done hours after the accident.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

You would think a breathalyzer and blood test would be a required test when a driver was involved in a accident that resulted in fatalities and after he just admitted to leaving a bar.
    E T

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    Well, it is The Fitz News. I know of zero of their reports that were ever factual.

That line is of suspects that have failed or refused a field sobriety test. Dyer passed.
    If Will Folks says it, it must be true.

Ever' body needs to take a deep breath, step back, and let the investigation run its course. Things always evolve, and DNR has a good team in place to figure out what happened.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Guys as I have said I worked this all day Saturday. I cannot comment on what I know. But please stop with the finger pointing and let DNR complete the investigation.

amen
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by tractor View Post
    Guys as I have said I worked this all day Saturday. I cannot comment on what I know. But please stop with the finger pointing and let DNR complete the investigation.
    You know that's not how this place works. Especially when the children comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Rat View Post
    Ever' body needs to take a deep breath, step back, and let the investigation run its course. Things always evolve, and DNR has a good team in place to figure out what happened.

But lynch mobs are so much more fun.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post

But lynch mobs are so much more fun.
    Especially online social media lynch mobs. #nothingbettertodo

I guess there's Marlin fishing on Murray? Bet there are plenty of mullet along the sandbars during the summer!
    Low country redneck who moved north

In all actuality the families are the ones we should be talking about... by saying that I mean sending prayers. It's real sad... I was at the ball field yesterday watching my boy play and we made a tag at 3rd and knocked the boy down and he was crying like crazy. All the other coach was doing was arguing with the up saying he wasn't out instead of tending to the boy. Saw it happen twice yesterday. We all do it.. We tend to get caught up in the stuff we can't control and forget about the main concern.

Quote Originally Posted by coot nasty View Post
    In all actuality the families are the ones we should be talking about... by saying that I mean sending prayers. It's real sad... I was at the ball field yesterday watching my boy play and we made a tag at 3rd and knocked the boy down and he was crying like crazy. All the other coach was doing was arguing with the up saying he wasn't out instead of tending to the boy. Saw it happen twice yesterday. We all do it.. We tend to get caught up in the stuff we can't control and forget about the main concern.
    There is no crying. THERE IS NO CRYING IN BASEBALL!!!!
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    There is no crying. THERE IS NO CRYING IN BASEBALL!!!!
    8 years old and they think he tore his meniscus

Oh, you zip it, Doris! Rogers Hornsby was my manager, and he called me a talking pile of pigshit. And that was when my parents drove all the way down from Michigan to see me play the game. And did I cry?
    No. Yeah NO! And do you know why? Because THERES NO CRYING IN BASEBALL.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by wooddrow View Post
    If Will Folks says it, it must be true.
    Folks is still running a blog? I figured Nikki landing the U.N. job sent him over the edge.
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 04-27-2017 at 04:20 PM.