Thread: Lonely ride on the Cooper this morning.

Was hoping to see a GD surface drive in action but I never saw it. On an earlier post I read that folks were gonna ride the river this morning, I rode around for a while but I never saw another mud motor. Oh well, I guess my ride is still the baddest on the Cooper river .
    When I was younger I always used to hear that practice makes perfect. Later I heard that nobody's perfect. So, I just stopped practicing.

Not for long!!! Though I'm living down in Louisiana now it looks like my new rig will get it's first taste of mud in the good ole Cooper. It will be nice to come home and take a ride on my old stomping grounds with the guys I grew up with. That 42 Hyperdrive Sport should throw the mud pretty well.
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

sf - we got down there around 12 - told you to give me a call! We put in somewhere across the river at some lady's house.
    I always thought a website was a selling tool, not a product repair manual!

BigBallin is offline prognosticator of prognosticators

Nab, how long I been talkin to ya about the super cooper, why didnt ya call me. Thats my house and yall didnt even knock before you came in...... Hope yall had a good time. SF told me yall was comin but I figured he was full of shit since I hadn't heard nothin from ya. Ill let you know when the next super low tides gonna be an we'll get up. GO DEVIL REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!an for yall mud buddy ladies....yo mama. [img]graemlins/devil-flip.gif[/img]
    You can grow up to be just like me....

BB - I apologize - I didn't know for sure until Friday night that I was going to make it down - I told SF to call me!
    I'll make sure I call you next time!
    see ya,
    Nab.

Which mud motor is the best? Mudbuddy, Go-devil, Prodrive, Gatortail, Beavertail.
    SOMETIME\'S

Pro Drive

Snake
    Reloaders love a good piece of brass<br />Not only did Samuel colt make all men equal.....He also made it easier for me to sleep well at <br />night

Go-Devil
    \"Next time I send fool....I go myself!\" Major Louis Cukela USMC<br /><br />Holy Snappen Duck Flappers

Pro-drive. GD and MB will always just have to race for second place
    \"I\'d rather go to hell than Clemson\".<br /><br />QDM= Quantity of Deer Murdered

Since we're talking which one is better I've got a question - why is MB talking about this flat running drive being better and every pic or video you see the thing is trimmed down which gives it a pretty good angle? Why aren't they trimmed up where it will run flat?

BigBallin is offline prognosticator of prognosticators

as for which is best....Id say mine which right now happens to be a 31hp long tail Go-Devil.
    You can grow up to be just like me....

Also when is MB gonna come up with a prop for the Hyped drive that lasts longer than 40 hours.

Snake
    Reloaders love a good piece of brass<br />Not only did Samuel colt make all men equal.....He also made it easier for me to sleep well at <br />night

Who all made the ride this past Sunday?

I know Trashduck and Rodney Z. went out in the river sunday afternoon.
    80-20 Genaration