Thread: Warrior Boat Question

Default Warrior Boat Question

I've got an older model warrior boat. Structurally, the boat is sound and does not leak. However, it sounds like is has water between the two layers. When I lift the boat up on its side I can hear the water flow to one side. It can't be much water because there's not much space at all between the layers. When I got the boat it had several random "warts" on the top layer in the floor of the boat. The biggest was about the size of a baseball, smallest about golf ball size. I cut them off expecting them to hold water...bone dry in the void where the "warts" were. I let the boat sit in my shop for about a week thinking the water would dry after opening up the holes. A week later it still has the same problem?

What could I do to dry this out? Or should I just let it ride the way it is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive heard they started making them again, if so, might wanna check with the guy that makes em and see what he recommends. Heard they were being made in Manning. Maybe some of the manning boys can confirm this
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Yeah, I heard rumors about that myself. Hopefully someone can provide me his contact info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a rumor that a local bought the mould. Production hasn't started yet.

Drill a hole where you hear the water, then seal it up with flex seal.

https://www.flexsealsale.com/FLXSL/5...269&otsid=2499
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    Drill a hole where you hear the water, then seal it up with flex seal.

https://www.flexsealsale.com/FLXSL/5...269&otsid=2499
    *Seal with 3M 5200
    "Hunt today to kill tomorrow." - Ron Jolly